Search results

1. Sr SQ

SPX/JD Squared bender set-up

So I bought this stuff with anticipation of my boat build but never needed it. Complete hydraulic setup including Powerteam 2 way 115v pump. JD model 32 bender and SPX Hydraulic cylinder with bracket kit new never assembled. Pump was used occasionally and recently tested using one of my...
  2. Sr SQ

Sold please remove

3. Sr SQ

SOLD please remove

SOLD
  4. Sr SQ

Paramount Bait Bag

Anyone live bait fish anymore? Have a bait bag only used a few times over the years complete with the brackets. Measures 17 x15x 14 deep $150
  5. Sr SQ

found mods please delete

Going to change gears here and go electric trolling motor for my little sled. Originally bought a 8hp kicker but decided I want to go electric bow mount. Anyone have a bow mount 24v ( would consider 36v) electric? Must have spot lock. Would consider trading for new in the box 8hp electric long...
  6. Sr SQ

Gear purge

Ok lads, since my surgery and not being able to really do anything for a few weeks I have been wandering around the basement sorting out the ridiculous amount of fishing stuff I have accumulated over the last 40+ years. I have come to the realization I won't be doing much tidal fishing anymore...
  7. Sr SQ

Sold

Sold, thx SFBC
  8. Sr SQ

sold please remove

sold thx SFBC
  9. Sr SQ

Sold.....please delete

2003 Princecraft 14.3' 2006 Mercury 50hp EFI 4 stroke 2003 Karavan #1000 galvanized trailer All in pretty good condition considering age, always garage stored Trailer had new bearings and tires one trip ago Motor just had annual service ready to fish, no issues I know of. Comes with...
  10. Sr SQ

Sold

My brother bought a tj from Alberta that has a 3G radar unit but since he lives in salmon arm and has no use for radar wants to sell it I told him I can post it up here and see if there’s any interest on the forum Not sure it’s value has a stand and complete un-cut cable I will get him to send...
  11. Sr SQ

Gottem please delete

Anyone sitting on rollers that changed over to bunks they want to get rid of? Just looking for the rollers for a project, don't really need the brackets?
  12. Sr SQ

SOLD Miller 30A Spool gun. SOLD

Gauging interest in selling my lightly used (my home garage) 25' 30A spool gun complete with many new replacement consumables and aluminium wire spools. Only reason for selling is I am setting up new welder for aluminum only and have purchased a alumapro push pull gun for it, so I won't need the...
  13. Sr SQ

Bunch of stuff

Cleaning out the shop and have a bunch of stuff I can't use anymore. If anything interests you just msg me and I can send more pics or details Hope some of it can get used. Pick up in maple ridge - scotty nets large- sold - Mercury FSM 200-225 opti $10 - Delvan pump SOLD - 3 sets of flotorqe...
  14. Sr SQ

Custom built Rainshadows with Penn International 4

New set of Rainshadow BP1264 Blanks wrapped with all Pac Bay parts and custom Carbon grips Reels are used but in great condition, Penn international 4G that I had the spools powder coated black for a nicer color match to the rods Penn carbon drags loaded with #60 braid and #30 top shots of mono...
  15. Sr SQ

Trailer seals

Found a cash of seals I forgot I had from a trailer I used to have. Part of my annual service is pull the brgs/ clean/ inspect and reseal (cheap insurance IMO) These fit many 5200-7000lb axels but you need to check the size you need ID-2.125 / OD-3.376 GS2125-DL Currently these are almost...
  16. Sr SQ

please remove

remove
  17. Sr SQ

SOLD

Good working condition with reverse LO solenoid Wa sonly removed for EOH conversion Was on dual axel trailer that had disc brakes and a 3" frame $175obo
  18. Sr SQ

SOLD

I put a list together but im sure there’s more. I992 Searay Laguna 24 480hrs on hull Twin 1998 counter rotating Optimax 200s 2nd owner always stored in garage. Magic tilt 9200# aluminium trailer with disc brakes and electric over hydraulic controller Custom hard top with newer Stratta Boat has...
  19. Sr SQ

GARMIN ECHO MAP PLUS

Garmin Echo Map Plus 75SV side and downscan. Like new, used 1 week on a rental up in the Shuswap last summer and put back in the box. No trip this year so going to sell. This is the one with the lake charts built in but a salt water chip can be used. Cost me around $900 but hope to get $700 LMK...
  20. Sr SQ

Cant visit SFBC

Hey guys can anyone help me with this? I can log in on my home computer to the website but my phone will not let me visit any part of the site, I get a page come up that says forbidden Not sure what to do?
Back