Search results

1. Soup Knot Sea

Kootenay Lake end of July

Well my wife finally managed to pry me away from the coast for a BC camping summer road trip. I’m hoping some of you freshwater guys can help out this salty guy. We’ll be making multi-day stops at Clearwater Lake, Upper Arrow Lake and Kootenay Lake…. Clearwater and Upper Arrow I’ll just be...
  2. Soup Knot Sea

Thief! Metchosin / Sooke area

Well this is an all too common theme these days, but can everyone please be on the lookout for a couple motors stolen this weekend. They were stolen sometime this past weekend, from my buddies place in Metchosin. His late 90’s 20hp Yamaha 2 stroke, and his brother’s 8hp Honda 4 stroke kicker...
  3. Soup Knot Sea

Two Lowrance, one transducer

Hey team, can anyone advise if I can connect two lowrance units together? I have a LCX-37 at the front of the boat, and I’d like to add a LCX-25 to the rear of the boat. Neither unit will be used with gps, both just used as depth sounder / fish finder. I have an Aimar p66 transducer, if it...
  4. Soup Knot Sea

Want to buy small boat trailer

Looking to buy a trailer for my 13’ zodiac rib. I’m in Victoria, but willing to travel on the island for one. hoping someone has one available!
  5. Soup Knot Sea

# of sleeps until Nootka!!

Here you go folks! Your very own place to post how many more times you're going to sleep until you go to Nootka..... Now we can keep the report section for reports, and I won't have a mini jammer every time I log on and think there's a Nootka report! HAHA:p 81 For me.... if anyone gives a...
  6. Soup Knot Sea

Honda 50 lower unit wanted

Looking to replace the lower unit on a 2006 Honda bf50 4 stroke. Anybody have a parts motor? Thanks!
  7. Soup Knot Sea

Free Golf Carts for youth to fix up

First of all, this is not fishing related at all, so Admin please remove if need be. I've got a couple golf carts where I work that are no longer needed. They are Western brand and both have been running in the past year. I'd love to give these carts to kids to work on, maybe a summer project...
  8. Soup Knot Sea

Salt ice in Vic?

Does anyone know where we can fill our coolers with salt ice in Vic? Used to get it on the reserve by Mt. Newton, but they're no longer operating. Thanks
  9. Soup Knot Sea

DFO website frustrations

I was checking the Gulf Islands report page yesterday and there was some discussion about Lingcod and Rockfish being closed until May 1. I didn't realize this was the case so I checked the DFO website. Using the map function I pulled up the areas I generally fish (18 & 19), and then used the...
  10. Soup Knot Sea

Zodiac MK V HD 20' - How much?

I recently moved into a new place and there is a 19'+ Zodiac here. The boat has been sitting for a while, but seems to hold air well, has an older 35hp Evinrude with controls and small helm console and two swivel seats (trailer not included). The owner said it was operational when he got it 5...
  11. Soup Knot Sea

Prawn Line Wanted

Looking for prawn line. 350-400', preferably 100' of leaded. In Victoria. Thanks
  12. Soup Knot Sea

10.5' Fiberglass boat

Great little boat/dinghy. Use with a small outboard on calm days on the ocean, and great for the lakes. $400, or trade for an inflatable.
Back