3. 7Deuce

Brand new hali harpoon

Located in Nanaimo
  4. 7Deuce

Brand new hali harpoon

Not sure why I own 2 harpoons. 6’ long. Never used. With dart. $30
  5. 7Deuce

Brand new Scotty landing net

Not sure why I own so many landing nets. Paid $130. Yours for $100 firm.
  6. 7Deuce

Solas stainless duo prop set.

Carried as a spare set on my boat for several years but never run. $250. Located in Nanaimo.
  7. 7Deuce

WTB Bravo III prop set and SC1000 tach

I’ve got a set of 14 3/8 20p Solas that I believe is almost brand new. Pm me if you want to discuss
  8. 7Deuce

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Easier to fish solo. easier to store. Easier to tow and launch on smaller freshwater ramps. I’m into overnight trips and bigger fishing trips but my kids want to get towed in a tube on the lake. I need to make a few compromises to make it work on the home front.
  9. 7Deuce

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

this is mine btw. I would consider a swap down a couple sizes. Haven’t got around to posting it here.
  10. 7Deuce

Commercial Live rock cod and yellow eye sales

that’s exactly what I thought!!
  11. 7Deuce

Commercial Live rock cod and yellow eye sales

I’m sitting on the ferry near a guy that’s making a bunch of phone calls trying to sell 1800 lbs of live rock cod including some amount of yellow eye. Is this legit? His customers (on speaker phone) are all asking if he has Lingcod or yellow eye. is this a thing this time of year? I’m not...
  12. 7Deuce

25 Bertam vs 26 Hourston

Getting this thread back on topic... are you actually considering purchasing one or both of these somewhat rare boats? I have a 26’ Hourston and I’ve been happy with it. Although I would have been happy with a Double Eagle or certain Sea Ray models and many other boats that cost similar amounts...
  13. 7Deuce

MurKare Hiab - Murray 1-250-228-1161 use him all the time at work. Small truck. Great rates.
  14. 7Deuce

Vacmaster air bubbles in bag...

What thickness of bag are you using? I found that I had more issues like that when I used 3mil thickness compared to 4mil - I noticed that the thinner bags stretched more during the vacuum process and they sometimes trap a bubble (even at a vacuum). Also, I've had that issue when the bag is...
  15. 7Deuce

2019 Nanaimo Reports

I Went out today with a friend for a few hours and carefully gaff released a handful of fish ranging from 3-8 lbs or so. Most in between snake and the fingers on spoons. Sad to see so few boats at the ramp on the long weekend. Only saw 1 other boat fishing.
  16. 7Deuce

Bradley 4 rack digital smoker

I try not to ;) Just kidding, but not planning a trip there until the new year. Not even sure when.
  17. 7Deuce

Bradley 4 rack digital smoker

Here’s a couple. I have 8 racks as I found that I could double stack them sometimes.
Back