Search results

1. C

Charter recommendations on the island

Lot's of charters running out of Bamfield that time of year.
  2. C

Canucks 2023-2024 season

No, I was wrong again. Good team friendly deal!!
  3. C

Canucks 2023-2024 season

He's just another self centered entitled athlete holding out for a max contract. He doesn't care if there is any money left over to sign other players. And yet he wants to play for a winning team!!
  4. C

Aluminum sheet cutting

What type of pattern are you talking about? We have a CNC machine that can handle 10' sheets and a automated bending and sheering machines to do the bending. Accurate Screen have various patterns available in aluminum sheets, might be cheaper then going the CNC route.
  5. C

Heat Pump Questions

Not sure if I have a crankcase heater, this only happens when I operated the heat pump in minus temperatures which I should not have. I just switch to e-heat now when it's cold. I have Trane IX15 modal heat pump and gas HE furnace.
  6. C

Heat Pump Questions

My heat pump makes some weird banging noise when it cuts in on colder days, minus temperatures. It is a 13 year old Trane modal. Had a tech look at it and he said I shouldn't operate it on colder days and switch it to e-heat. Does that make sense?
  7. C

Heat Pump Questions

Your indoor unit is Electric? Not natural gas?
  8. C

Langara

Bamfield. @Derby
  9. C

Langara

If you like to bring fish home June is not the best month for that since there is usually restrictions in place. One chinook per day, 2 in position for the trip.
  10. C

Wtb fishing gear. Help get me started!

I have everything you need, I'm in South Surrey.
  11. C

Tell Your Best Joke

This joke thread is getting ridiculous!!
  12. C

Looking for an A4 scotchman (found one thanks all)

I have one but I'd like to sell my entire anchor system with it, 600' high quality 1/2" rope, chain and anchor. Located in South Surrey.
  13. C

Salt

Berry's Bait and Tackle
  14. C

First Halibut of the year!

For goodness sake give the guy a break, he caught a legal fish and all he gets is grief when he posts a video of it. Nice fish jwood99!!
  15. C

What's For Breakfast This Morning :)

Is that Mr. Noodles under there?
  16. C

What's for dinner tonight ?

Can you explain your dredging/cooking process? Thanks.
  17. C

Best way to protect large fiberglass boats ?

Sunbrella is way more then $3/yd, try $30/yd. must be made of something else or some cheaper sunbrella product.
  18. C

Sunbrella or stop Gun

Jeune Bros Tent and Awning in Victoria.
Back