Search results

1. Olde School

Yamaha 150 or Mercury 150

I am a research kind of guy. Last year I researched this exact question. Ceteris paribus, displacement equals torque. To a boater, torque is more important than HP. Merc is 3L vs 2.7 for Yami The Yamaha has the balancing shafts spinning at 2X motor RPM and they wear out (which is why I...
  2. Olde School

What are they worth? 2006 Yamaha f150s

$10-12K each, based on my recent research.
  3. Olde School

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

Amen. This is EXACTLY what I've done, however, RAINCITY has a family...
  4. Olde School

Coop marked gas with ethanol.

Maybe we should all switch to diesel lol Seriously though, if all gas now has ethanol, why not diesel?
  5. Olde School

2024 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

"What is the actual rule that will be in effect?"
  6. Olde School

Was hoping for my question to be answered. Anyone?
  7. Olde School

Please be kind in your replies ;-) Considering heading to the sound to do some prawning so checked the regs (again) and found what appears to be conflicting directions. What is the actual rule that will be in effect? On the one hand, it would appear that 23-3 is closed now 23-1 to 23-3...
  8. Olde School

SOLD price drop BNIB Lowrance Halo20 kit

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/894058212439238/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Acf975b3b-d769-45ec-8bc2-9d36bed4fafb
  9. Olde School

I've added pictures to the facebook marketplace ad. In Port Alberni.
  10. Olde School

FS brand new never installed Lowrance Halo 20, with NMEA starter kit and Point-1 antenna. Will include the cable clams and any other bits and pieces I have for the install. It is all in the original boxes. Bought late 2022 for a bigger boat that has since been sold, so this is not going to be...
  11. Olde School

Have Lowrance HDS Carbon 12, want to trade for Lowrance HDS Carbon 9 + $1000

I bought a Lowrance HDS Carbon 12 last year, new in box and still have the box. I want to trade for this unit for a Lowrance HDS Carbon 9 + $1000. The 12 was for a 26' boat that I've now downsized from. My current boat needs a plotter with a lower height for visibility. My 12 has been used but...
  12. Olde School

2 choices: buy hull or sell my 2012 Yamaha F150 w/2000hrs

The noluck project is a project. I don't want to do that much work. Thanks though ;-)
  13. Olde School

2 choices: buy hull or sell my 2012 Yamaha F150 w/2000hrs

Hello, folks. Per the title, I am either looking for a hull to hang this motor on, or sell the motor. The motor is always dealer serviced every 100 hours, runs perfectly. It does have a few cosmetic blemishes. It is currently in use and I wouldn't hesitate to sell it to a friend. It was bought...
  14. Olde School

Double Eagle 190 project

That motor only has 1995cc. Really low torque as a result.
  15. Olde School

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Was good to finally see you out there, and then to meet you at the dock. I might try again Friday a.m.
Back