Search results

1. P

ISO: Halibut rods and reels

Looking for a a coupe of halibut rods and reels. Open to variety of price and brands. Closer to Nanaimo the better. Thanks
  2. P

Wanted: Fixed mount VHF

Looking for fixed mount VHF. Don’t need antenna. Located in Nanaimo, but I do commute to and from Vancouver/Richmond area for work. Thanks
  3. P

Outboard overheating at idle

My 1998 yamaha 130 overheated the other day while running on the muffs at and idle. Water was coming out of the tell tale hole but wasn’t warm at the time of overheating. Could it be a bad thermostat? Water pump deteriorating and not supplying enough pressure? Thanks
  4. P

Cracking around outboard mount bolts

I noticed this cracking around the bolts that go through the transom to the lower mounting holes on my outboard. Is this just due to over tightening? Or could the transom be rotting? Also what would be the best route to fixing this. 98 Double Eagle with Yamaha 130. Thanks
  5. P

14ft Double Eagle for sale $500 or trade.

For sale or trade for a canoe, 12ft aluminum, or why
  6. P

Upper Stamp River launch

Does anyone know where I can launch a drift boat on the upper stamp river? Thanks
  7. P

ISO: 40-50hp four stroke outboard

As title says. Not brand specific. Must be a four stroke. Thanks
  8. P

ISO 8wt fly rod

Hi I'm looking for a fly rod that I can buck tail for Coho this summer well I work in rivers inlet. I have never fly fished before so a beginners rod preferably. Thanks.
  9. P

WTB: hardy longstone mooching reels

Hi I'm looking for a hardy longstone mooching reel in usable condition thanks located in ladysmith
  10. P

Wanted Wr250

I know this is off topic but I thought someone might have one they may want to sell. Wr250 four stroke electic start would be nice but not a neccesary. Must have light. Thanks
  11. P

Cleaning oil air filter

Hi was was wondering how to clean and oil air filter
  12. P

Wanted 40hp 4 stroke outboards

I'm looking for a 40 fourstroke not Picticular on the make
  13. P

Cowichan River

Anything happening on the cowie yet and where should I go and using what thanks a lot.
  14. P

Bait casting rod

What is I good bait casting rod that wit break the bank? Already know the reel I want.
  15. P

Wanted: Abu Garcia ambassador 6501 C3

Looking for one or somthing simailr. With or without rod. Left hand retrive
  16. P

Salmon egg cure

What is a good cure for spring eggs? Can they be froze before and after?
  17. P

Rivers lodge

I was wondering if anyone has eveybeen there and what they thought of it
  18. P

Daiwa D-wave spinning rod & reel

Bought from wholesale sports for $80. As 30lbs test. 9ft medium action. Was going to use for river fishing for salmon but I want be doing any this year $50obo
  19. P

Bunk carpet

Hi my trailer bunks carpet is warn down and would like to replace it. Just wondering what carpet you used and where to get it thanks
  20. P

WTB: 12ft aluminum boat

Anybody got an 12ft aluminum they would like to sell only thing is it can't leak
Back