Search results

1. sames14

15 lb mold

Looking for a 15 lb mold for downriggers. I have the lead so I can buy outright or work out a deal for trade. I am in Maple Ridge.
  2. sames14

SOLD Tempress Fish-On boat seat with mounts

I have one Tempress Fish-On seat with removable cushions and two complete Quick Disconnect mounting systems, one is new in the box. $120.00. Located in Maple Ridge.
  3. sames14

SOLD Loop Blue Line spey rod and Loop reel with lines

I have a Loop Blue Line 9 wt 13'2" spey rod with Loop Reel and running line with several line attachments. Was a demo rod is like new. $375. Located in Maple Ridge.
  4. sames14

SOLD Fish CatStreamer XL-IRPontoon (price dropped $400)

Was in the water once for a test drive. Has been in the shed at the cabin and will never get in the water again. Great pontoon boat, keeps you out of the water unlike a float tube. Has 2 Scotty rod holder mounts and anchor line. Half price over new and zero taxes. $500 now $400. Located Maple Ridge.
  5. sames14

SOLD 2 x Tempress seats mounted on 18x18x12 Aluminum Boxes

Selling a pair of Tempress Boat seats, 18x18x12 Aluminum box bases, swivel and spring seat mounts, great shape. Would cost over $600 each to replace. Sold as a pair only $550
  6. sames14

SOLD Duroboat, 2007 14' S/C

2007 Duroboat, 14' side console, 2014 Mercury 20 hp 4 stroke, power tilt, electric start, engine is a tiller hooked up to the steering. I have the brand new remote but haven't got around to converting it over. All in great shape, both hardly used. Bimini Top. Trailer just had the bearings done...
  7. sames14

SOLD SIMMS FLYWEIGHT FISHING PACK VEST

SIMMS FLYWEIGHT FISHING PACK VEST sz L/XL Retails for $275 Still has the tags on it. Sell $150 now $125 Head into the backcountry with Simms' performance driven, low-bulk and a customizable carry solution designed to fit more like a garment than a pack and offers easy access to essential fishing...
  8. sames14

SOLD BASS Fishing Tackle Price Drop $100

All the tackle is new. SlugGo x 14 packages Curly Tails x 8 packages Mister Twister x 15 packages Crappie Critter x 9 packages Spinner Baits, Jig heads, SluGo hooks, beads, lures, line etc. All in a Plano Phantom Pro 4 drawer tackle box. $100.00
  9. sames14

WTB SE Sport 200 Hydrofoil

Anybody have one kicking around with all the hardware. I am in the Lower Mainland Fraser Valley area.
  10. sames14

KUFA Sports Large Wooden Handle net

55" Length, 16x24 hoop, last years model $45.00
  11. sames14

14' Duroboat, side console wont get on plane

I have a Merc. 2014, 20 hp 4 stroke, 9.25x10 prop and can't get on plane. Any suggestions?
  12. sames14

WTB Merc 9.25x9 prop 14 spline

I presently have a 10 pitch but isn't getting me on plane. 2014 Merc 20 4 stroke on 14' Duroboat.
  13. sames14

SOLD*****Pro Mariner Pro Sport 20 Plus 3 bank on board charger

Hardly used, ProSport20 Plus, Heavy Duty, Triple Bank On Board Marine Battery Charger. Distributed on Demand Technology. $120
  14. sames14

ATV Cabin for single rider ATV

New in box, ATV Cabin for a single rider ATV / Quad. 50.00
  15. sames14

Eccotemp Portable Tankless Water Heater SOLD

Brand new still in the box. Portable Tankless Water Heater, runs off of propane, perfect for boat or RV. 200 bucks at Rona, grab this one for $100
  16. sames14

Wine Beer Making Equipment price drop $125

Everything you need to get started making wine. Most only used once. 3 Carboys 23 litre Fermenter / Primary pail Bottle Tree (45) Bottle Washer / Sanitizer Bottle Blaster for 2 bottles, hooks direct to tap Hydrometer, Thermometer, Wine Thief, Syphon Hose, Bottle Syphon Tube, Bottle Filler...
  17. sames14

Scotty Downrigger mounts and gimbal adapters

I have 2 Scotty Downrigger Right Angle Gunnel Mounts (#1025) with an extra mounting plate and 3 Scotty Gimbal Mount adapters, 2 stainless steel (#253) and one plastic (#453) for a rod holder. $120 for all or $85 for mounts and $45 for adapters.
  18. sames14

Found, delete please WTB Scotty swivel mounts or 6" pedestal mounts x 2

As the title says. I will do cash hand to hand or if you are as trusting (stupid) as me I will send you the money when the goods arrive.
  19. sames14

ISO above deck bow mount gas tank

Looking for a bow mount 6 gal tank. Moeller or other brands.
  20. sames14

1996 Merc Mariner 25 hp 2 stroke with controls

I have a good shape 1996 Mercury Mariner, 25 hp, 2 stroke, electric start, long shaft with whale tail and controls with key start, shift and throttle cables included. Comes with tank and hose. Have video of it running when I took it off the boat 2 months ago. I have a new solenoid and voltage...
Back