Search results

1. Feeling Nauti

Best trolling rod

Scott, Archetype is a Canadian Company, they build their rods in BC. Steve Yakamovich (Ocean Rambler), and Adrian O'Conner (Reel Obsession Sport Fishing) are pro staff team members for Archetype Rods and that's all they use. Steve has made comments on them on his Facebook page. Check that out...
  2. Feeling Nauti

OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Out at 5 fingers early morning yesterday and caught a nice 19lber then moved over to Thrasher at 1:30 and landed a 29lber about 2pm. Lost a few and released some undersized. All and all a beautiful flat calm day.
  3. Feeling Nauti

Nog's Needle - The Good News

Nog, Your mailbox is full.....Can't send you a message bud!!
  4. Feeling Nauti

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

Its the same as the Cap, Gong Show!!!.... There are already rules of the water, Guides go by all the time, "RIGHT ROD TO ROCKS" and if someone gets a big fish on, everyone gets out of their way and lets the boat fight the fish in open waters. If more people knew that we'd have a orderly time...
  5. Feeling Nauti

Jughead new!

Seafever, Like Dogbreath I use a rubber gum pucky in the head! It stays tight in the Juggie once the hoochy is pulled tight into the head. I also recommend adding a mylar skirt for some extra flash. Cheers.
  6. Feeling Nauti

Jughead new!

Karlo, First I have to agree with Dogbreath, you really should have read the instructions. I have used JugHeads since they came out, and consider myself somewhat of an expert on them and how to use them effectively. I have even taken them with me our my annual trips up north and they out...
  7. Feeling Nauti

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

Just in from Fishing off of Vancouver with Peter, Mike and His Buddy Dave. Great day on the water with a great group of guys, catching Chinook, doesn't get much better than that!!!!! (150'-200' line off north arm, Bell Buoy and beyond, all our success was at' 45-70, UV JugHeads with 6-7"...
  8. Feeling Nauti

Central Coast

Go visit the Facebook pages of the lodges up there! West Sport Fishing (Milbanke Lodge), Shearwater Resort and that should give you an idea of the action and what's being caught. We head up on the 9th to Milbanke, and from my intel, the big ones are there and more just seem to be showing up daily.
  9. Feeling Nauti

FOR SALE - 2 Titan trophy XL 10'6" TTSA3106 Mooching Rods "LIKE NEW"

I'm looking to sell these very lightly used Rods. They have only been in the water half a dozen times and look pretty much the same as when I bought them last year. The first $300 takes the pair of them. I live in Downtown Vancouver. PM me your contact info if your interested and I'll get in...
  10. Feeling Nauti

Fathers Day Weekend Fishing Derby

PF...fair enough!
  11. Feeling Nauti

Profisher, I have to say, I think your idea of having a participating boat of tournament anglers take a picture of another boats catch with the Sheringham Lighthouse in the background is not a viable or practical solution. We are all competing in a tournament and I doubt many guys are really...
  12. Feeling Nauti

Link to the site is not working, it just links to a GO Daddy Landing page!
  13. Feeling Nauti

Jughead new!

MKCJ...make sure if you do build a dredge and use JugHeads behind it that you make the arms longer!! The Jughead moves a lot more than the attractors on a regular dredge, so if they are too close to each other, or in varying lengths your going to get wicked tangles!!!!
  14. Feeling Nauti

Online licence

I did mine last Thursday, worked great. It's probably down because of the number of people trying to get them before the end of the month!!! If the government website that issues the licenses is as good as the rest of the government, people might be waiting weeks to get their license!
  15. Feeling Nauti

Jughead new!

I was wondering why you looked so wired when I saw you at Tradex AJ...LOL!! That kinda explains it!!!
  16. Feeling Nauti

Hi-Vis Plugs....

Mike that does the spoons lives in Utah, I know mike and speak with him regularly, he is very good. He is also doing plugs now. If you message him in BC Fishing Reports he'll answer you.
  17. Feeling Nauti

Dry Tooth Picks...

They certainly did in the one's AJ made himself before going offshore! I can't speak to the new mass produced ones, but a round jewelers file will take care of making bigger holes. Round toothpicks hold better I find.
  18. Feeling Nauti

Men's Olympic Hockey

I'll be up watching it a 4 as well.....Live is the only way to go!! Although a afternoon Nap may be in the cards tomorrow as well.
  19. Feeling Nauti

Judge Certifies Class Action HALIBUT Lawsuit by BC Commercial Fisherman

Hot off the presses this morning...... BC Commercial Fisherman Suing the Federal Government gets go ahead http://globalnews.ca/news/1160565/judge-certifies-class-action-halibut-lawsuit-by-b-c-commercial-fishermen/
Back