Search results

1. Lazy Bones

roadrunner wheel bearings

have a 2003 drum brake tandem axle boat trailer. today I realized it had blownout wheelbearing. is there 1 size fits all or is there a specific RoadRunner bearing needed? Surely this has been discussed before but I couldn't find anything using the search button ...
  2. Lazy Bones

Stainless kicker prop protector ring

Is there a correct way to install the stainless steel ring on my kicker motor's anti-ventilation plate? I could make it flush with the back edge of the prop, or I can offset it either way +- 2" Is there a preferred way to install it? And does it have a name?
  3. Lazy Bones

looking for used pod / bracket for 23ft with full height transom

looking for a used pod, or to have a new one built at a reasonable price. my transom is flat, and I need a V on the bottom of the pod to fit between the 'keyhole' and the keel. motor is a 250hp verado Please PM me with any offers to sell or build me a pod. Not looking to have it installed...
  4. Lazy Bones

LOOKING FOR: great deal on a 200hp outboard

LOOKING FOR: great deal on a 200-300hp outboard looking for a reliable 200-300hp outboard, 2005 or newer. 25" shaft please PM me with offers.
  5. Lazy Bones

pod design

I am converting my I/o to an outboard. I cant determine if my numbers are good or not. From the lowest point on my transom up to the waterline on my bottom paint is 22" vertically. Most motors have 25" leg. That would leave me 3 inches above the water at the transom bracket ... When doing the...
  6. Lazy Bones

SVOP course near Sooke?

I was interested in possibly getting my SVOP certification. Do I absolutely need to take a 26-hour course or can I just write a test? Searching the forums shows a course was given at EMCS back in 2010. Is there still a course being given in the area? Thanks for any help
  7. Lazy Bones

Wanted: sbc 350 power steering pump and water pump 1987-95

title says it all, I am looking for a power steering pump and water pump for a 1987-95 Chevy 350 engine. if you have these parts laying around, or know where I can get them, please drop me a PM they seem plentiful south of the border, but I am trying to find them a little faster than...
  8. Lazy Bones

topic subscriptions not sending email

when I subscribe to a thread, I don't receive notifications by email when someone replies. all my settings seem to be in order, and I have properly subscribed to the threads is this the case for everyone, has this feature been disabled? ... or is it just me.
  9. Lazy Bones

looking for a captain in Sooke for some fishing

I am in Sooke and would like to get out on the water tomorrow. PM me if you are heading out and have space on your boat. I can help with expenses.
  10. Lazy Bones

Sturgeon bait shop and licenses

I am looking for a bait shop that specializes in sturgeon fishing and can also provide BC sturgeon licenses. either reply below or send me a PM if you can share your favorite shop with me.
Back