Search results

1. I

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

I couldn't see you from my office window but I could see others catching fish. Good to hear a good report.
  2. I

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Hey FA, Don't see you out there? You lost in the fog? How's the fishing for you?
  3. I

We are calling her a day! Maybe stop at Point Holmes for a herring jig. See you on shore.
  4. I

WOW! A 115 you must fly out there. I was gonna stop on my way out but didn't see you so I figured they wernt there. I am not texting you back because my data plan isn't that big.
  5. I

Thought you got bigger on the butt end. Just released an undersize and a P-Cod.
  6. I

Sorry I didn't recognize you with the Mercurys on the back. Did you loose some weight? I agree pretty slow out here.
  7. I

Hey FA, Any luck at Kitty? Can't see you among all the boats?
  8. I

Powell River 2015

Heading to Kitty pretty slow over here!
  9. I

Powell River 2015

Us too! Couple cod released too! Beauty day out here.
  10. I

Powell River 2015

Hey FA, How you making out over there?
  11. I

Powell River 2015

Thanks for the heads up I almost hit it!
  12. I

Top 3 items for a earthquake survival kit

I going to FA's!! He is stocked up and good company!
  13. I

Christmas Gathering Comox Valley 2014

Thanks for hosting the party FA! I will be there for sure.
  14. I

Dam Bananas!!!!

I will make sure that there are no bananas next time!
  15. I

Dam Bananas!!!!

There a few details FA is leaving out, we did get one ling...undersize.....and lots of Cod!
  16. I

browns bay chum derby

Were already booked as well. Cant wait! Hoping for fishing like last year.
  17. I

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

Your right it dont!! Unless your playing fishing game......:D Getting out tonight or tomorrow hopefully. Will report back!
  18. I

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

I haven't heard anything either myself. I also haven't been fishing that area lately. Wondering how the hump is?
  19. I

Sea King 120 Parts Diagram

I just contacted them. I didn't see Sea King on their site and I wasn't sure which Abu reel it was so I just asked them. We will see.
  20. I

Sea King 120 Parts Diagram

Thanks Again FA! I appreciate it. I will search that too
Back