Search results

1. C

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

At least I have'nt tried to smoke them Felix. Best fishing since I was a kid around home. Got a #25 off Texada June 7th and their going to just keep comming!!! See you in Bamtown Guy. Heard offshore was slow today?
  2. C

At least I have'nt tried to smoke them Felix. Best fishing since I was a kid around home. Got a #25 off Texada June 7th and their going to just keep comming!!! See you in Bamtown Guy. Heard offshore was slow today?
  3. C

Did a trip to Bamfield early June. Fishing was good around the sound until I got to the boat one morning to find this fella and got skunked.
  4. C

Did a trip to Bamfield early June. Fishing was good around the sound until I got to the boat one morning to find this fella and got skunked.
  5. C

Airmar P66 not Performing ??

Maybe you need a Good Electrician to install it ??
  6. C

Old fishing pics from Strait of Georgia anyone?

Yup and how wasted you guy's look !! I'll see what old shots I can dig up next time I'm home.
  7. C

Bamfield/Poett Nook 2013 Reports

Thanx FD, Working on next years Bamfield adventures already with your motivations. Just hope i can get'em like you do. Got a Tuna lion sitting on the counter waiting for Annie Chunn"s tonight!! Guy- the boy's have adapted to institutional living in camp quite well, It reminds them of jail...
  8. C

Shoveling the boat off and smashing a hole in the ice so you can launch is not my first choice, But ya, still beats working up north. Show us some fish man!!! Craig
  9. C

Felix don't eat clam, just sausage
  10. C

Bloody Deck Photos

Aftermath of a quad
  11. C

A different fishery today - Bamfiled sushi night

Thanx Jeff..... It was -21 this morning, and it's hotdogs for dinner in camp.
  12. C

Bamfield tuna shootout - preliminary info release

Well I'm one of the confirmed. Jeff are the same accommodations as last year booked for Captain Wank and my self? He is already dreading the improvement projects that await.
  13. C

And I thought you went to Bamfield for the fishing.
  14. C

2012 Vancouver, Howe sound and Sunshine coast reports thread

Revenge The traps were full of tiny empty beer cans : ) The traps had box crabs, spider crabs, a wired soft fuzzy orange crab with long pinchers, a snail like creature, and a fish I've never seen before. There were more prawn carcases than prawns left in the traps. (translucent empty prawn...
  15. C

FB Had to long soak due to weather. As for the Bait for the traps I recovered. Tuna scraps were cleaned out, not many prawns left in the traps that were pure tuna bait, but evedence there was a party while it was. The traps that had pelets aswell as tuna had lots of big prawn in them...
  16. C

Ya dont need a freezer here !! Craig
  17. C

Update!! Was a little lumpy the last few days so just let them soak, I set them in a 410' deep hole so they couldn't blow away. Ventured out about 3pm yesterday in a sporty 4' to 6' with a light gale. Had to do circles to take pressure off the line as my bro worked the hauler. After about a 10...
  18. C

Ok, put 6 prawn traps out of Pender Harbour yesterday for a couple day soak. will post the catch.. May need FD to post the pictures to prove a prick can be use full. Used Tuna trimmings that Jerry packed for bait.
  19. C

Bamfield Auto thief caught.

I had a Messy911 in my pants that day I'm standing on the East dock with My family and the truck is gone, stolen by some Prick that had no respect for My family. Talk about ruining an event eh. Evey action creates a reaction. And you throw a guit trip on the people of Bamfield?? Craig
Back