Search results

1. S

Wanted electric motor

I have a 4 year old Minn Kota Endura 55lbs thrust in perfect condition. Five forward speeds and three reverse. Selling because I just bought a 2.5 four stroke. Looking for $250
  2. S

Single barbless

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/download/50A59B6DB3C046269ECF60FFDA5A8E0D page 12
  3. S

Single barbless

Sorry you are correct. The single barbless rule applies to the lakes in my area; not all lakes in region 1
  4. S

Single barbless

I just checked the regs on-line and all lakes, streams in my region 1-7 Van Isl., require single barbless. I'm okay with that, just wanted to make sure I don't have to empty and reload my tackle every time I go on a trip out of my region.
  5. S

Single barbless

Thanks for the replies, saves me time and money have several different boxes.
  6. S

Single barbless

I am aware that all freshwater lakes, river and streams are to be fished with single barbless hooks in BC. A friend recently told me you cannot have any lures/setups in your tackle box that have trebles or barbs. I have one tackle box and take it with me saltwater (I know barbs are not allowed...
  7. S

Trolling Motor

seascene, pm sent
  8. S

Trolling Motor

Have to speak with my brother, we shared the motor. He is out of town but will be back this weekend if you can hold on.
  9. S

Trolling Motor

I have a 7yr old minn kota 55lb thrust 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse that might be for sale in Port Alberni.
  10. S

Evinrude 9.9 two stroke 1986

Wanting to sell 1986 evinrude two stroke short shaft (15"). Runs perfectly $500
  11. S

Nahmint Lake closing indefinately

So apparently everything is on hold until the new fiscal year starts (April). The ministry didn't know if the yellow gate at the top of the access road was open or not. Anyone here know if the gate is open?
  12. S

Has anyone been out to Nahmint and noticed if the yellow gate at the top of the access road is open?
  13. S

So the forestry website still says closed for dangerous trees. How long does it take to remove 14 or so trees? I was given that number by Robert Van der Zalm at MOF.
  14. S

The problem with the "day use" is they have locked the gate at the top of the access road. This makes it extremely difficult to pack a boat into the lake.
  15. S

You may want to contact Robert van der Zalm; he is the forestry person in charge of the rec site.
  16. S

The gate just off the main is locked and you have walk into the campsite. They have felled some trees and left the rounds about 4' in diameter and about 5' long laying all over the place. Not a single one had any rot. ******** about the cost of the bridge; put a large culvert in pack with...
  17. S

Gate is locked, numerous large tress felled and MOF saying site will be closed permanently.......not good.
  18. S

All Things COVID-19

If the younger and healthy generation (60 and under) don't go back to work and the economy continues to be on lock down there will be nothing to support the older generation.
  19. S

PM sent Pastafarian.
  20. S

Please let Port Alberni's MLA know this is unacceptable scott.fraser.MLA@leg.bc.ca
Back