Search results

1. weasonedog

Ladysmith theft

Elderly fellow put his boat in at the ramp in Ladysmith around 8:30 yesterday morning and returned from a day of fishing around 3:30 to fine someone had stolen his truck and trailer, they also stole the security cameras off off the building a couple weeks ago.
  2. weasonedog

LED lights

I brought in 20 of these lights for a job and customer only took 10. Output 950 lumens Voltage 10-32 Waterproof Housing is aluminum alloy Stainless mounting hard ware $ 60 Tony
  3. weasonedog

rubber window seals

Good morning Any ideas on where to buy the rubber stripping that fits into the window frame? The window sits inside of the rubber and slides along mine has go hard and is cracked. Going to try Lordco later. Thank's Tony
  4. weasonedog

tko lures

Any one know where 1 might find a color chart for the TKO lures. Thanks Tony
  5. weasonedog

Mexico fishing

Here is a pic of the sailfish we caught in Puerto Vallarta in Nov. we ended up catching 4 releasing two and keeping two as they where hooked deep and bleeding from the gills. The last two where a double header, what a blast as everyone was rods over rods under and we changed fisherman so...
  6. weasonedog

spooling reels

Where is a good place to get reels filled with braid in the Nanaimo area Cheers Tony
  7. weasonedog

Hootchies

I was in Harbour Chandler today and saw some hootchies supplied by www.supertackle.ca just wondering if anyone has tried them. It is the first that I have seen them. Tony
  8. weasonedog

Crabbing

Here is a great little site I found on crabbing, enjoy. www.crab-o-licious.com Tony
  9. weasonedog

Camera lense

Hi guy's and gal's I have a vivitar 80-200mm 1:4.5 mc zoom lense No. 28141524. It was on a Yashika camera but camera is dead so if anyone can use this lense please let me know, not looking for anything for it, how about a donation to a fish hatchery. I am in Ladysmith Tony
  10. weasonedog

Gulf Islands 2013

Starting a new thread for the up coming year, anyone been out for winter spring's or is it a little early Cheer's Tony
  11. weasonedog

New rods

Some punk broke into the boat and stole my rods, always take my reels home to wash them. But didn't bring home my penn 330's so they got them too. Anyway I am now in the process of buying some new downrigger rods, just wondering what you fellow's use. Oh this happened in Ladysmith...
  12. weasonedog

Prawn closure

Just a reminder that prawns will close on September 4 as the pulse fishing is starting, so please check your regs for your area before heading out. Cheers Tony
  13. weasonedog

Prawns

commercial prawn fishing closes today in the Stuart channel area. I usually won't start to fish for them until around August Tony
  14. weasonedog

Mounting a downrigger

Wanting to mount a downrigger on fiberglass but the way the hull is built I can't get a plate or nuts on the bolt's as I have no access to the back side, any idea's, just worried that if I hang up it will rip the rigger off with just screws Tony
  15. weasonedog

Now what do you do?

O'k, so you fished the tide, boated one fish and now they have lock jaw, what would be the first thing "YOU" would change to entice a bite, colour, speed, leader length, depth, also would you change your presentation more frequently. Snowing good in Ladysmith Tony
  16. weasonedog

Halibut

Pic of the halibut my wife caught off of Gabriola last augast. 15# of great eats
  17. weasonedog

test

testing adding a pic
  18. weasonedog

Steering arm

Has anyone built a steering arm from your leg to your trolling motor? Just got a trolling motor and would like to put one on. I have priced out the store bought one's and wow so thought I should ask if any one here has built one in the past. Thank-you Tony
  19. weasonedog

Setting traps

When I set my prawn traps I have 2 on 1 ground line, they are about 100' apart, I have noticed that the first trap in always has more prawns than the last 1 in (closest to the bouy). I thing that this is because this trap is moving (even a little bit) in the current and scaring the prawns. I am...
  20. weasonedog

sole

Good morning Have any of you fisher people ever targeted sole, I am here in Ladysmith and was thinking about maybe trying for this fish as they are very tasteful. Would you look for structure like halibut or flat bottom, bait, jigging.Any info would be great. Thank-you Tony
Back