Search results

1. weasonedog

Ladysmith theft

Elderly fellow put his boat in at the ramp in Ladysmith around 8:30 yesterday morning and returned from a day of fishing around 3:30 to fine someone had stolen his truck and trailer, they also stole the security cameras off off the building a couple weeks ago.
  2. weasonedog

Dam Forecasters

I use www.fishweather.com not sure if it is anybetter or worse than the others.
  3. weasonedog

Total jerks............

I have 3 12# canon balls that I could donate if this would help, I am in Ladysmith Cheers Tony
  4. weasonedog

theft!!

My buddy also in Ladysmith had his 6 hp stolen off his boat last Friday when he was at work. Police have been notified so if anyone hears of one for sale I have the s #, guess I should ask him what make. I believe that house insurance will cover it just being violated like that sucks.
  5. weasonedog

Snow..............

Sure looked nice this morning in Ladysmith harbour
  6. weasonedog

Who Is Hali Fishing Tomorrow?

Salty-dog How long does it take you to get to Darcy Isl. Thank's Tony
  7. weasonedog

Snow..............

fishing aint so good in the snow
  8. weasonedog

LED lights

JLewis pm sent
  9. weasonedog

LED lights

I brought in 20 of these lights for a job and customer only took 10. Output 950 lumens Voltage 10-32 Waterproof Housing is aluminum alloy Stainless mounting hard ware $ 60 Tony
  10. weasonedog

rubber window seals

Good morning Any ideas on where to buy the rubber stripping that fits into the window frame? The window sits inside of the rubber and slides along mine has go hard and is cracked. Going to try Lordco later. Thank's Tony
  11. weasonedog

boat fishing names?

Don't forget buddy that you have to preform a ritual to the gods. Look it up it is kinda fun. Cheers Tony
  12. weasonedog

How many hali did you actually take in 2013?

2 licences 0 hali's
  13. weasonedog

tko lures

Derby Thank-you very much for the information. Will see at the store when the boat is back in the water. Tony
  14. weasonedog

tko lures

Any one know where 1 might find a color chart for the TKO lures. Thanks Tony
  15. weasonedog

Gulf Islands 2014 Reports

Thank's for the report Matt, what where you using and how deep
  16. weasonedog

fishing lodges?

If I recall didn't you have a job in Renfrew last year???
  17. weasonedog

If I recall did you (Fortyfour) not catch a 16# on Jan 16 as I recall telling myself hopefully you get a 20# on the 20th. Could be wrong though. Parts in for boat so maybe out next weekend Cheers Tony
  18. weasonedog

Nice job 44, boat should be ready next week or 2. Please keep up the reports Tony
  19. weasonedog

Mexico fishing

Here is a pic of the sailfish we caught in Puerto Vallarta in Nov. we ended up catching 4 releasing two and keeping two as they where hooked deep and bleeding from the gills. The last two where a double header, what a blast as everyone was rods over rods under and we changed fisherman so...
  20. weasonedog

Pictures From 2013 Banana Challenge

"THAT" is awesome
Back