Search results

1. Jetboater

Measuring halibut?

remember that after killing a hali when relaxed their spine separates and can be over sized we don't kill any over 130 on my boat
  2. Jetboater

2017 Winter Harbour Reports

the past week had a lot of boats kept inside due to the weather even tho it was pretty good , you could easily squeak about 3-4 hrs most day offshore, south was spectacular fishing and heading north or straight out also fished well. we had a few great days south to brooks but the weather kicked...
  3. Jetboater

Fraser River Sockeye Update from PSC

I was fishing the fraser canyon below hells gate this week and called in 2 nets in the river both were put out as soon as fishery patrols were done, plus there were nets found right at the cheam fishing area on Saturday, now they are using black pvc caped on both ends so it doesn't look like net...
  4. Jetboater

where we fish top knot is outside of the rca its a long burn that is definatly worth it if the fishing is tough if its easy we stay closer to lippy
  5. Jetboater

Gibbs spoons

i have never heard a positive comment from you on anything but pesca is there a reason or are you just negative all the time
  6. Jetboater

Gibbs spoons

I'm actually a guide on the pro staff program that gets to view the plant on a regular basis sorry if i get to see what actually happens
  7. Jetboater

Gibbs spoons

that's actually bs i was just at gibbs and they have a full selection of oki spoons in every size and shape. maybe a few of you should actually see where the gibbs spoons are made.. in house with all the painting by hand and rings welded in house.. granted the hooks are mustad and not your...
  8. Jetboater

I would highly recommend picking up some spoons in the gold hues, the skinny g gold nugget was our rock star and we only fished swim baits for bottom fish
  9. Jetboater

fished winter harbour last few weeks guiding the fishing is very good Kains , cliffe, and all the off shore spots were great for bottom fish i will be up there all of july and parts of august
  10. Jetboater

Braided line breaking

dont forget to get the proper braid pulleys alot of the older riggers didnt have them
  11. Jetboater

Gibbs "Skinny G" spoon...

We have had the opportunity to fish the skinny g for a while since we are sponsored by Gibbs delta. They work great and have been trial running for a year. Are they the the greatest spoon out there? No. There no such thing. But do. they have thier time and place? Absolutely!!! They fish very...
  12. Jetboater

Winter Harbour Report

I will be up there for 20 days starting on the 17. I'm always on ch 68. In a red 28 ft kingfisher.
  13. Jetboater

Winter Harbour Report

Fished it all week. Brooks was good when the weather was. Solander fished well good morning bite off cliff point and the lighthouse. The 400 ft mark was fishing really good.
  14. Jetboater

22 Ft Glasply $2500

older but in good shape, 22 ft by 8 ft wide, powered by inline Mercruiser 6cyl, glass seems solid, bellows on leg need replacing and starter has a flat spot,down riggers and coolers are not included but the bases and cannon ball holders are, I was originally going to put a pod on it, but cant...
  15. Jetboater

Listed under srcap metal!?!? Bare Aluminum Hull.

boat was federal fisheries boat out of mission on the fraser used as a patrol boat. its a fast hull but set up for jet, Hamilton 212 and 8.1 ltr was in it....
  16. Jetboater

PENN Fathom 2 Speed 30DL2 reel opions...

ive got 6 of them coming, we got to demo one and it was awesome, this was for sturgeon fishing so im sure it has no problems with halis. I like the weight and compact size,ive been using the international 12VSX 2 speeds and they are sweet just want to try something out different.
  17. Jetboater

Compressor for air rides

I have a tank on my boat and its a pain with the solenoid always acting up... I bypassed it and went right to a toggle that loads the tank, then im good for 3-4 days of air before I need to flick the switch
  18. Jetboater

Fishing Tower/Radar Arch

Give Keith at primus metal craft a call he did all our shop stuff when I sold thunder jet. 604-793-2686 he can send you pics of all the arches he built for us.
  19. Jetboater

Sturgeon charter

Sweet in the stave. I watched your anchor come off this fall on your run down the river. Ha. Thanks for that. I'm sure u thanked you that day. Yup that's my pretty orange boat. Or it was when I bought it.
  20. Jetboater

Sturgeon charter

The nice part is our boats are kept at the mission marina. We have exclusive rights to this marina. So when you show up we check you in and make sure your in the right boat with the right guide. We are located in the central location of all the good fishing so we can fish up river or down...
Back