Search results

1. Trophy21

Langara lodge

Looks like my fishing buddy and I won a charity bid to langara lodge! From what I understand we will be self guided, which I am stoked for. I‘m sure they will give us a low down on gear and spots when when we are there, but I want to know what I’m doing way before that. So I know some of you...
  2. Trophy21

Welded kicker bracket

Never used custom kicker bracket $150.00
  3. Trophy21

Truck tires and rims

4 stock tires and rims off 2019 ram 3500 only used for a month LT275/70/R18 $1200.00 obo
  4. Trophy21

Suzuki outboard trim adjustment

I have df200 outboards and I am trying to figure out if I can adjust the trim to lift them up higher. I want to have Them lift fully out of the water when at the marina.
  5. Trophy21

Chum bags

What are you guys using for chum bags when anchoring for Halli? I’ve used potato sacks before and they got devoured ....lol. Thanks in advance boys and girls
  6. Trophy21

ICBC must be dismantled

I just help my graduating daughter purchase her first vehicle. We picked a good safe vehicle at a good price and affordable for her. That’s the good news, lots of tears and a vey excited daughter. Then ICBC step in as we got her insurance ......and it was nearly 3 times what I pay, and over 1/3...
  7. Trophy21

Simrad evo2 problem

I went out today to do some fishing and my simrad was slow at processing everything. Has anyone else had this issue? I erased all my tracks and it didn’t help. Any ideas?
  8. Trophy21

Sea lions and whales

I am hosting an Italian exchange student and would like to know if the sea lions are at middlenatch? Has anyone seen whales lately? Where would be good area to search? Thanks guys!
  9. Trophy21

How much of your money has Justin spent?

Let’s get a running Talley going here guys. So.... 19.8billion expected in the red in 2019-2020 budget Btw there is only 37 or so million of us here in Canada,man woman and child, do the math on that alone. 17million on his campaign adds of your money Today 1.75billon to Quebec dairy farmers...
  10. Trophy21

Springdale 260 bunkhouse trailer

Selling my 26 foot travel trailer. It’s in good shape and everything is in working condition. The trailer has front bedroom, rear bathroom and bunks. Includes hitch, sway bars and solar panel. Ready to camp! It’s on Craigslist for 10,000.00, will sell to a member for 9,000.00! Pm me for...
  11. Trophy21

DFO Authority

what would or could be the ramifications of not allowing a DFO officer to board your boat? What if you told them you do not respect their authority and advise them to call the rcmp or **** off? A fine? If they don’t have probable cause to search?
  12. Trophy21

2019 Florida keys reports

Fishing was good at the 700 ft depth for mahi in the weed lines. Lots of small broken weed lines however still holding large schools of mahi. Best action by trolling up to weed line that looks good cast a few casting lures to the weeds and pull the mahi out. Then keep them around with chunks of...
  13. Trophy21

Time to make a political stand

Like the title says, it’s time for us to get political! The liberal BS is behind this closure crap and we all know it! Justin has his hands all over this for his political gain. Take back our fishery get involved, donate! We need to vote in and get the conservatives to get this liberal mess set...
  14. Trophy21

Help with NSS evo2 autopilot

Help, I recently installed a nac-2 autopilot computer and a precision 9 compass. My MFD is not recognizing the nac-2 as an autopilot computer. The nac-2 and precision 9 show up in my devices on the MFD however I can't commission the autopilot? I have run the auto select process and it's not...
  15. Trophy21

Commercial fishing

I've seen way more commercial vessels then I've seen in the past while fishing off the west coast this year. I even saw a drag net fishishing boat dragging le prouse bank in june! I encountered at least 10 trawlers off kouquot this year running in teams covering huge swaths of water. What...
  16. Trophy21

2018 Florida keys reports

First week of June my fishin bud and I headed to the keys for a fishing trip. We had gone the previous year and had 3 days with guides. Being unimpressed with what we had done with guides we rented a boat for a day and had a blast learning catching Bonita tuna. This year we rented a place on a...
  17. Trophy21

Mounting 3rd down rigger

I know this has been discussed before but I can't find the thread. I have a striper 2106. I have 2 down riggers mounted as far to stern as possible and want to mount a 3rd. Do any of you forum members have a similar boat and mounted a 3rd? I am thinking port side 3feet ahead of the existing one...
  18. Trophy21

Kyuquot

any reports from kyuquot? I'm heading there next week. Any members been to the lodges or out on there own boats, any intell would be great! Looking for salmon this trip. Wondering if the fish are all offshore?
  19. Trophy21

Brake work in the comox valley

I'm looking for a good place to have my surge brakes checked, as well as my wheel bearing before my west coast trips. Any good reliable shops with good rates? Thanks.
  20. Trophy21

Bayliner 285 flybridge planning problem

Trying to help a good friend. His 285 has the 6 cylinder merc diesel. In November it was doing 20mph at 3600rpm or so. Today on a 35mile trip we could not get it to plane. Could barely get 11mph at 3000rpm wot. Burnt a crazy amount of fuel? Engine sounds like it's running fine? We tried tabs up...
Back