Search results

1. B

Fry lake

Was up camping at fry lake near Campbell river this weekend, nice little lake connected to upper Campbell by a channel. Lots of fish on the fly and awesome quading. Great spots to camp along the lake too.
  2. B

Fuller lake

been fishing fullers this week, monday had around 11 fish in the boat, kept 3 for the smoker. Today was a little slower, 3 in the boat, lost just as many trolling a barbless fly
  3. B

2017 Gulf Island Reports

haven't been out lately, lots of prawning and such over the weekend, heard it was a maze of traps out around tent
  4. B

Aluminum welder victoria

second Aridhol, looking for a couple beads welded down my hull (cracked over the years) when hitting waves water is starting to spray through
  5. B

Need Aluminum Welder

looking for one near Duncan
  6. B

Fishing Out Of Cowichan Bay

The bluffs in sansum narrows have been decent lately I've heard. I know of one boat who got 2 nice springs there a couple weekends ago
  7. B

Cowichan River

Anyone know how the waters looking under stoltz?
  8. B

Cowichan River

Yes it is fishable. From stoltz down it's still dirty water but I did see fish caught over the weekend still
  9. B

Cowichan River

I heard it had something to do with clay holding pools above stoltz, anyways I would say my steel seasons over
  10. B

Cowichan River

Fished the river today, clay bank blew out just above stoltz corner. Grey water all the way down river bottom. Couldn't see my boots in a foot of water.
  11. B

Fishing Trip

you should try Elk lake in Victoria, or even Mesachie lake if you're willing to make the trip up to lake cowichan. I would stay off Cowichan lake with only an electric engine.
  12. B

Cowichan lake

Updates on the lake this winter?
  13. B

2017 Gulf Island Reports

I wouldn't be too worried about leaving my truck and trailer there, lots of locals around keeping an eye on stuff. Launch gets shallow at low tide, stick close to the ferry terminal and you'll be alright. Dusted my prop there once trying to turn around on low tide, lesson learned about sticking...
  14. B

16 foot welded aluminum boat reno

Looking to install floors, seats, riggers, electronics in my 16 ft Gregor aluminum. Any ideas on the layout and design I should go for? Also has a console I'm debating removing for more deck space. Thanks Braydon
  15. B

60 year aniversury 14ft lund

Interior pics please?
  16. B

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Haven't fished the narrows in about 2 years when we were breaking in a new boat, I'll have to get out there soon.
  17. B

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Anyone fished the narrows outside Crofton yet this season ?
  18. B

The Magic Of Beads

Been fishing beads on the Cowichan this season, lots of success with cutties, bows and browns. Even had a late season coho slam one before the new year. Found pegging them 1-2 inches above the hook worked best.
  19. B

My Setup - Frustrated!

Try changing the plugs in the engine
Back