Search results

1. S

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

They are an inefficient hull with not much seating. It has the seating and deck space of a 2470 but gets 1.5mpg and has a stand up head. I agree, not a good design for most here.
  2. S

Mootcha Bay ran them with twin 200 yams when those 200s were new to the marketplace. 4500rpm all the time, but they worked as a bare minimum. Light loads, four blades, and fair weather boats and they would be fine. Mootcha swapped to the 4.2s after a couple years (would have been ****** on a...
  3. S

I'd agree with this sentiment in this case. A 90 and a 115 in a yamaha which is the motor on these two examples are the same engine. I have a the 17.2 DE with a 115 (2018). I am happy with the 115 but I wouldn't have paid extra for the 115 over the 90 in my case. If the choice was between a 90...
  4. S

Scotty 241 mounts (5 units, new) $25

I might be able to get them to vuc next week. Pmd you
  5. S

I think it's a pipe dream getting a four year old boat for that. A good repowered 1990 boat goes in the high teens to mid 20s
  6. S

Kinda late to ask that question
  7. S

Scotty 241 mounts (5 units, new) $25

Bought a handful of new rod holders all of which came with mounts (mounts only available). I don't need the mounts. Bought last week, never used. In Courtenay. $25 for all
  8. S

Peregrine lodge

Half the guide resumes I got this year were from their crew. I didn't know it had closed till then.
  9. S

Just shows how big the markup was. I doubt they are loosing money on that 3025. I also doubt they ever sold one for the price they list as regular price.
  10. S

Daiwa M-Two Mooching Reel - $30

Single action reel. Great shape. Had it for 15 years but never took it out of the storage bin. Made in Korea. Looks real clean. Turns smooth. Comes with reel pouch.$30 obo in Courtenay.
  11. S

First offer is often the best offer. I think you priced it right to sell it. No dicking around with 18 showings to get what you sold it for right away. Well done
  12. S

Driving an EV pickup

Looks like a good use case to me. The piece I don't understand is why you don't really get the grant on a bigger battery. Those that travel more miles are the ones you want on electric vehicles as their ice vehicle footprints are larger. Offering grants to folks that don't put on miles makes...
  13. S

Not worthwhile. 25 year lodge boat. It's shot
  14. S

Not many of that model up here. Somewhat similar to the elusive 2270 with the express setup. Painted trailer somewhat odd. Central states origins maybe.
  15. S

Yamaha 150 or Mercury 150

I don't think the op cares what those that actually own the motors thinks unfortunately. First time poster and he wasn't looking for any of our advice. He just wanted a link to a consumer report type post (most likely to be bias anyway).
  16. S

Yamaha 150 or Mercury 150

Not likely without bias. Buy whichever has the better dealer support.
  17. S

Engines on Facebook Used Victoria and Craigslist

Yes a single with leg is over 100k. Ask the volvo crew about parts cost.
Back