Search results

1. scotty

Repowering New power.? Make and HP??

Morning everyone, WONDERING what power options I should be looking at? Quite possibly repowering a 2901 striper and curious what everyone would power it with? First: Mercury, Yamaha, Suzuki, ???? Second: 250hp, 300hp Reasons:?? Looking forward to people’s comments😂
  2. scotty

Mid grade fuel being eliminated from marinas

Heads up for everyone running a boat and expecting to see mid grade fuel at your fuel docks. Just was down at Crescent Beach Marina and found that mid grade is no longer available. Parkland has removed mid grade gasoline from Parkland Hatch Point and Burnaby truck racks. This stems from the...
  3. scotty

EZ Steer Bracket only

EZ Steer Bracket only. $100 obo 36”-62”
  4. scotty

Furuno FCV-620 Color LCD sounder

Came out of my old boat. Comes with Transducer and mount. $200.00obo
  5. scotty

Sitex Colormax Pro with C-Map 2008

I have a Colormax Pro 11” that came out of my last boat. Has a C map for Pacific Coast, Gulf of Mexico and Carribean. External antenna. Believe it’s a 2008 model. Model no. Is P2MF800VSX. Thinking $800-$1000 but willing to accept below or above offers :) Thanks for looking.
  6. scotty

ICOM vhf marine Radio IC-M402

Have lightly used VHF Marine Radio. 180.00 firm. Does not have a bracket to mount it on. Was left on old boat. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks.
  7. scotty

Allen Marine in Nanaimo

Has anyone every dealt with this outfit? If so how was the experience? Thanks
  8. scotty

20-26’ Aluminum/ Fibreglass Wanted

Just throwing it out there. Looking for a buddy who wants a boat to get to the gulf islands from crescent beach area. Budget somewhere around 30-100K. Outboards preferred. Also looking for a cabin for comfort. Thanks
  9. scotty

Storage of outboards in water during cold months

Looking for some advice. Recently purchased a boat (used to own an outboard) and have it in the water at a marina that doesn’t really allow you to keep engines down. Too muddy….with low tides. What is the proper storage recommendation? Should engines be lowered so they are below surface? Or...
  10. scotty

Kicker for 29’ Striper

Anyone own a 29’ Striper? Looking into a good kicker for the size of boat. Wat would you recommend? 9.9 or 15hp? Or more? Currently has twin 225 go mercs and I’m trying to figure out if I should add another engine? Appreciate the advice.
  11. scotty

Rotten/ cracked fish locker doors

Does anyone know how to deal with rotten/ cracked fish locker doors? Is there a repair? Or do you need to rebuild? Who does that and how much does it cost? 2901 Striper. Thanks for the help.
  12. scotty

Moving boat from Masset, BC

Anyone ever hauled a boat down from Masset? Queen Charlottes? Who did you use for hauling? Barge? Which company?
  13. scotty

17’ Surf Campbell River registration/ hull number

Anyone know where to find the reg number on one of these hulls? Buddy has picked one up and can’t seem to find any numbers on it. Early 90s we believe....
  14. scotty

2003 2425 Kingfisher paint

Guys, I’m trying to figure out a good way to repair paint on a 2003 kingfisher. Anyone have the same problem? Paint seems to be chipping off in some spots and you can see some small areas with bubbles/ corrosion underneath. I’m guessing that with a 20yr old boat some of this is normal but I’m...
  15. scotty

ISO Late 90s early 2000s 23-26’ With outboards.

Guys, This seemed to work for DarylH. ISO of Grady, Wellcraft, Striper, Proline, Trophy or similar. Late 90s early 2000s. Just sold my 2052 Alaskan Trophy and looking to shop, not tire kick. Please let me know if your upgrading or down grading. If your unsure you want to sell maybe I’ll change...
  16. scotty

1994 Grady white Sailfish

Looking for some insight on a 1994 Grady White Sailfish. 1994 Saltwater Series engines. Would love people’s opinion. Thanks for the support.
  17. scotty

WTB MR3 paddle handles

Anyone have any paddle handles they are looking to get rid of for the MR3 reels? Let me know what you have and how much you want for them. Thanks Scott
  18. scotty

2002 Mercury Bigfoot 9.9 Elec. Start

2002 Mercury 9.9 Bigfoot Elec. Start. Long leg. Bought it about 6-8 years ago and it was pretty much brand new. Was sitting around collecting dust. Just bought a newer one. Looking for $1100 obo. Let me know if your interested. Thanks Scott
  19. scotty

Wtb wireless steering

Anyone have a new remote steering they could recommend or are looking to sell?
  20. scotty

WTB Remote steering or in search

Anybody have any suggestions for remote/wireless steering for kickers? I currently have the steering bracket between the main and kicker but would like to upgrade. I have been told about intellasteer? Any thoughts? Any other suggestions. Thanks for the input! Scott
Back