Search results

1. Twinstrike

40th bday charter/lodge ideas?

Call me at 250-792-0201 I think we can satisfy your charter needs. Thanks Jim
  2. Twinstrike

40th bday charter/lodge ideas?

Hi please pm me or give me a call I would love to talk to you about potentially coming and fishing with us anytime. Jim
  3. Twinstrike

port eliza lodge

Call me anytime Jim 250-792-0201
  4. Twinstrike

port eliza lodge

No new owners just no Robert
  5. Twinstrike

port eliza lodge

Hi this is Jim I have bought Roberts share of the company and the only difference will be I am now the sole owner.
  6. Twinstrike

port eliza lodge

No Changes other than i bought Robert out so ownership is the same other than Robert.
  7. Twinstrike

port eliza lodge

Hi this is Jim there is no involvement with Doug Rodgers.
  8. Twinstrike

Keeping Fish frozen during transport

I operate a licensed processing operation at a floating lodge and you should never use ice to pack your flash frozen fish. Your fish will be frozen betweeen -20 and -30 degrees and the ice is warmer than the fish.
  9. Twinstrike

Nootka sound

Yes we will be running the lodge again this summer. Should have it purchased in the next few weeks.
  10. Twinstrike

Nootka sound

Esperanza Inlet all the way. Fishing is great inside and offshore.
  11. Twinstrike

Salmon (Spring) Lodge Recommendation

Port Eliza Lodget out of Esperanza inlet. We can get you into a trip for a reasonable price. Sign up for a crew membership and get a good discount.
  12. Twinstrike

Trolling and Casting Flies for Salmon

There is some good you tube video about fly fishing for salmon just search The Legacy experience.
  13. Twinstrike

I Like the New Barbless Hooks from PN&T

I thought it said 17.50 for 25 hooks on the website
  14. Twinstrike

Trying To Improve At Fishing. Please Help!

2 suggestions talk to the folks at the cleaning tables and just go fishing.
  15. Twinstrike

2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

You couldn't fish with a better guide and we were happy to host you at the lodge.
  16. Twinstrike

# of sleeps until Nootka!!

Port Eliza Inlet
  17. Twinstrike

# of sleeps until Nootka!!

7 more sleeps and then I will be there until end of September. Come and have a beer with me.
  18. Twinstrike

Road from Gold River to Tahsis

I would agree with you on the prawn's diminishing however you would have to explain to me how the fishing is diminishing as the fishing was very good last summer offshore and in Esperanza inlet and I expect the same this year.
  19. Twinstrike

Also heard coast guard is going to put a base in Tahsis which would be great for us folks that fish Esperanza inlet and offshore.
  20. Twinstrike

Just heard that the road into Tahsis is getting an upgrade. This is great news for us folks that tow our boats into Tahsis over the road. Just got this from the Westview Newsletter. $3 million upgrade YES! 13km of new & resurfaced road will be completed this summer. No major delays in traffic...
Back