Search results

1. Tangled

2023 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

Is there any reports of pinks off the beach at cluxue or the eve yet? We are headed that way for a couple of weeks camping and are only bring my 10ft inflatable with a 9.9, any direction for some spots that we could reach from Naka creek or cluxue in my tiny boat to cast for some coho would also...
  2. Tangled

2023 Campbell River Reports

Elizabeth island
  3. Tangled

squid at Heriot Bay

Late may early June is when we used to catch them as kids
  4. Tangled

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/745055753819947/ Nice little arima
  5. Tangled

Anyone been out Herring fishing around Comox?

People are catching them off the beach at the little river ferry
  6. Tangled

2022 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

The whale watch boats are usually talking on the vhf, i think it was on channel seven but I could be wrong. Just set yours to scan and you should hear where the whales are
  7. Tangled

Lets see your best Friend

Sophie makes up in character what she lacks in height
  8. Tangled

This boat is coming home with me Thanks for the post @Gungho it seems I good shape the seller was a old guy getting out of fishing. He added all his fishing gear, downrigers, life jackets, safety gear, etc
  9. Tangled

Is there a way to check for this, I just paid a deposit and am going to look at it tomorrow, is there anything else I should look for other then making sure there is no rot in the floor and transom
  10. Tangled

I sent a email about this one Fingers crossed they get back to me
  11. Tangled

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3174912046160062/?ref=facebook_story_share I'm looking for a new boat, has anyone been to look at this one
  12. Tangled

Any of you guys know how this boat would perform with a 70, I'm looking for something like this.
  13. Tangled

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2300100496832057/ Could be worth a look if your into hourstons
  14. Tangled

That was mine, it sold super fast I guess I priced it a bit low. Oh well I owned it for 5 years a sold it for 1000 more then I paid for it
  15. Tangled

Boat value and advice

I am in the comox valley, it's been a good boat for my family but I just can't take on another project right now. If anyone wants feel free to reach out. I haven't posted it on any sites yet
  16. Tangled

Boat value and advice

Hi guys, I figure some of you may be able to help me out. I have a old double eagle 17.5 and the transom is shot, my life is to busy with a young family and short staffed business to put the time and money into fixing it. If I was to sell it as is what should I ask for it? It has a 2011 yamaha...
  17. Tangled

Kicker motor for sale

I have a 2015 Yamaha 9.9 extra long shaft with controls for sale. I bought it to put on my boat but it doesn't work due to the location of my trim tabs. I stated it once and it ran flawlessly. 2500$ Thanks
  18. Tangled

plug techniques

Pull the pin and run on your main line, that way if you snap off on a fish your plug will float back to surface and you can get it back. Not all plugs fish the same so it really sucks when you lose a good one. I mostly fish in the Campbell River area and think dummy flashers are a waste of time...
  19. Tangled

Social Distancing Cuttie Fishing

That is one of my favorite spots, I grew up close to there
Back