Search results

1. S

2015 Gulf Islands Reports

Fished polier sat got 1 keeper nothing to brag about. fished salimanca sunday got 4 under size. not a lot of fish being caught this weekend. Sorry for the over lap on the derbys but it seems every weekend there is some thing going on.Mobys pub will be open for familys for the derby weekend so...
  2. S

Sorry my kids were not here to tell me how to get picture straight. Cost per rod $100 this will inc your dinner snacks friday night dinner saturday night . All proceeds will be going towards the p.s.f. cod weight for ling will be any thing under 20 lbs to save the female breeders. This should be...
  3. S

Thats the same slop I had seen on sunday morning coming out of active pass.I was going to run up to polier but to sloppy. I went and fished over by thieves bay got nil. on saturday heavy fog leaving ganges harbour so i went and fished in front of beddis beach picked up two 23 ' winter springs...
  4. S

Gulf Islands 2014 Reports

Was out last sunday. Thought i would try cushion cove out in front of beddis beach. Just put the first line down didnt even get the second rod in when the first rod went off we got a nice 8 lb spring.
  5. S

Pender Bluffs

was out yesterday not a sniff maybe the rain pushed those fish out.?
  6. S

Talked to a fellow yesterday says hes been catching spring salmon 20-30 lbs inside polier pass white glow squirt hootchie green flasher any one else having this kind of luck ?. I have always found the tide to be a bit much inside but maybe worth spending some time there on a slck tide.
  7. S

out at the bluffs for this last week not a lot of nets out but a lot of boats out.saved a little deer today big black mutt chased a deer into the water it chased it for a 1/2 mile off shore i sprung into action went between the deer and the dog i yelled at the dog it turned around and went for...
  8. S

Pender Bluffs

no sockeye yet lots of boats
  9. S

Moresby island

go to the gulf islands posts lots of reports for the bluffs
  10. S

I was at salamanca on thurs I thought I was out on the bank at renfrew it was rouuuuugh. One fella was doing some chuming so there was some feed in the water. Did not see much on the sounder or the rods.No reports on the bluffs other then the odd spring caught.
  11. S

nice fish did you get on the flood tide change ? i went all the way up to polier seen lots of boats only one i seen caught.
  12. S

Does a First Nation status child need a saltwater licence

If your not fishing in your traditional area you should always get premission from the local band office. If the license is free get one any ways.
  13. S

fished the bluffs today no fish showing up yet several other boats out did not see a net out.
  14. S

Was out at pender bluffs today seen a few boats but not many nets in the water. My buddy fishing beside me caught 2 one was a 10lber another 12lber on bait he said the seals were on him he spent some time chaseing the seal but he got his fish back less the tail.. gave a nice reminder to a fellow...
  15. S

Take a picture and send it in.i like to get the odd cod for dinner why should we all pay the price for this ding bat
  16. S

Fished salamance today not a sniff.But I did see the open 20ft blue aluminum boat kept at sturdies bay with the 6 guests on board fishing the closed rca out of active pass. It was nice to see the capatain put a bandana sun glass and a hat when i approached your boat. Fear not oh mighty capatain...
  17. S

fished salamanca yesterday not a sniff talked to a few boats guys were getting a few hits but nothing sticking on the hooks.stopped and gave another guy a nice reminder he was fishing in the rca area out side gossip island. I am pretty sure you can not troll for salmon in the rca areas as well...
  18. S

fished the tide change yesterday at salamanca 1 hr after tide change pu a 10 lber 122 ft down with a spoon bait was not getting any hits.seen a red and white 18 ft open hull boat with 8 people fishing in the closed area just out of active pass on the left by canbouy gave them the warning not to...
Back