Search results

1. M

Property Managers

Hi All, Looking for advice and even recommendation for a residential property manager for a downtown Vancouver condo. My wife and I are too currently busy to comfortably handle the complexities of a rental. If anyone has experience and even a recommendation on a management company that would...
  2. M

Custom smoking - lowermainland

Hi All, My son and I have 4 nice springs we kept over the last few weeks. In the past I have used Granville Island (no longer available)and Masa's/Yoshi in North Van (awesome) . We will use Masa again for lox. What are the other lower mainland options for custom smoking of sport caught fish...
  3. M

Beach / Shore Casting Mexico

Good morning all, I am heading to the Pacific coast of Mexico, Sayulita area, and would like to pack a travel rod for some beach fishing. Last time I noticed a few people casting from rocks and the beach surf, they were catching something... We could see schools of Rooster fish or trevally or...
  4. M

Igntion Coil...?

Had a bit of an adventure on Boxing Day... Went out to pull our crab traps, after starting without issue, and warming the engine ('94 7.4L Mercruiser) up thoroughly, we left the dock about 5 minutes in cruising at 3400-3600 RPM (25mph) the engine cut out. The engine made no noise or...
  5. M

Turkey Brine for Deep Fry

Hi All, We deep fry our turkey every year, and I have always used a basic brine (1lb kosher salt, 1lb dark brown sugar, water, add herbs as desired). It works well and the reviews are always positive. I wondering if anyone has a recipe or an additive I can add to "spice it up". We are doing 3...
  6. M

Dog Life Jacket ...?

Hi All, We have a new family member, a Wire Hair Fox Terrier. Her breed is not known for their strong swimming ability, and they can be pretty spontaneous when it comes to jumping around... not the ideal combo for a soon to be saltwater dog. Does anyone have experience with different brands of...
  7. M

Cal

We will miss you Calvin. Tight lines .............................................................................................................................
  8. M

Nanaimo area fishing

Anyone know how fishing around the Nanaimo area is these days? Also any advice/tips that anyone could offer would be much appreciated. Thanks
Back