Search results

1. T

.308 for trade for a 5HP or Less

Looking to trade my .308 for a newer 5hp or less hp. Rifle is pretty much brand new and comes with adjustable stock, pistol grip, muzzle break, scope, bi folds and is decked out and cdn flag wrapped. Super cool gun, just purchased a marlon and need a motor for it now.
  2. T

TKO Outdoors

Hey Everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I will be sharing my hunting and fishing experiences this year on the WILD PURSUIT Channel. Super excited. I have a hook and bullet type show with a few comedic moments. My show is called TKO Outdoors and is part of the Canada Hunts Series...
  3. T

Gear for Sale

Selling my 2 Brand new Trophy Reels. 1 Never even used, the other used once. $500 OBO for both, no tax and spooled with 40 LB Test Scotty Manual Downrigger - needs mounting bracket, $85 Plugs 12 various sizes $65 OBO Trolling Kicker Bracket - held a 9.9 - in Fantastic shape $125 I am...
  4. T

20 Ft Bayliner Trophy 1984 with 2005 Tandom Rd Runner Trailer

$7900. Boat is in good shape, has high west coast transom. Lots has been done. Trailer has New Electric Brakes, berrings have been replaced and repacked. New Steering Cable. Boat has heated indoor cabin so great for catching winter Chinooks. Sleeps 4 comfy but can sleep 6 if need be. LOTS...
  5. T

Murpheys lodge

Heading to murpheys lodge tomorrow or sun fishing till wed!!! Super pumped! Never been. Anyone been there before?
  6. T

Gas Tank Leaking

Looks like my tank is leaking. I fill it up and lose 1/4. Obviously not safe to be boating around! The tank is not accessible to remove without having to remove the motor first (INBOARD). The motor sits in front of the tank and as well as a few other things. So in order to find the leak and...
  7. T

Electrical issue

I plugged in my trickle charger and was charging my batteries, charged on one battery and had the switch turned to all. Had them charging for a couple of weeks. Charger is one that self shuts off. Anyways could not get the motor to turn. Figured need new batteries anyways so went to Edmunds...
  8. T

Leaf Springs

Looking at replacing. My leaf springs. Looks pretty basic. I was thinking of supporting the boat on the trailer still but putting blocks underneath just in case. Can I still replace with boat on trailer or should I put it in the water and replace springs. Does it mater?
  9. T

Fishing Derbies

Looking to get into a couple of Derbies starting July and ending nov. Don't mind lodge derbies as long as you can bring your own boat. Any awesome ones in this Date Range???
  10. T

Islander mooching Reels

Do these ever go on sale or the always close to $500?? Want to get one reel soon but am having issues spending half a grand
  11. T

Electrician needed

If anyone knows of anyone decent on marine wiring let me know. I am looking to have my boat rewired as it looks like all wires need to be replaced as well want my trailer brakes done as well...tried myself and had a short. So figure will get an expert. Looking for someone interested in...
  12. T

Bearing buddies question

i have two bearings per wheel. One in the front and one deep in the back of the drum. Do bearing buddies get both bearings or just the front one?
  13. T

8 hour Fraser River Guided fishing Trip for trade

I have inherited a Sturgeon/Salmon trip for the 2015 Calendar season. This is with a professionally guided company. I have a boat already and am interested in trading the trip for W.H.Y Value of the trip is $750 and includes all gear necessary for either species and lunches for 4 people...
  14. T

First time changing my leg oil

I have a Volvo 280 drive and am changing the oil but have stopped. I have pumped 1L of mercuriser gear oil but am confused. I drained and oil came out brown but now when I am pumping it is blue? Should I continue or is this not right?
  15. T

Down rigger cannons

Thinking about making some next couple of weeks. Anyone interested in some 12lb and 15 lb? Letme know as I am going to pick up the lead Friday so would like to make sure I get enough. Thinking $1.60/lb. PM me if interested. Will take trades, looking for radar system, 22 rifle and islander...
  16. T

Boat overheating

Changed pump, thermostat, impeller, belt, cleaned manifold risers, elbows look fine. Can't get any water to the manifolds. They overheat. What am I missing? Heat exchanger engine coolant stays cool but raw water gets hot. Very little water pumping out of leg. Any thoughts? Also can you...
  17. T

Launch

help! Need to take the kids out and get crabs and fish in the next two weeks. Here is the challenge, boat is towed by my rear wheel drive Ford 250. Last year we launched at sunset marina and barely got out of the launching area only to barely make it up the hill to the road!!! Super steep...
  18. T

Transom repairs

Looking to have my boat looked at and possibly fixed, stringers, transom, hull and possible swap out my tank for a bit of a bigger one. Lower mainland area but willing to travel for a good reputable company. Who's good out there?
  19. T

1884 Bayliner,fishing machine

Have a fishing rig that has been great for us but we are looking to do more of a ski boat....sad but kids are into tubbing!! So need a boat that can do both, this one is more conducive to crabbing and fishing. Boat has new steering cable and brand new electric brakes. Power trim tabs...
  20. T

What is a reasonable asking price.

Looking at making a move on selling my boat and Truck, one package deal. I have a 1994 Ford F250 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel with 250000K as well as a older Bayliner. Both run fantastic no issues at all. Boat has new electric brakes, electric down riggers with brand new braided line, new cable...
Back