Search results

1. S

13.5 lb pie plate with s/s fin,brass eye..cannonballs

Cant figure out how to post pics on here...cannonballs r made with lead that came out of x-ray machine..also have 12 lbers with lead fin..asking $50 for 13.5 lbers and $ 32 for 12lb..text or call me at 250-896-4150. .for pics..jes
  2. S

Netting small coho

was out today, coho fishing was excellent, i saw so many guys netting them and them bring them in the boat, then throw them back! I caught a hatchery today that had its eye ripped out and had pliers taken to the side of its face(fresh wound)! it was a only about 4 lbs, was amazed to see it still...
  3. S

lightning show

wow what an awesome lightning show! Rare to see it 1 day, let alone 2 days in a row...im glad im not at the hip concert tonight! I think this is 2nd time ive seen lightning in about 8 years or so...It seem like most of the strikes r over the ocean or near it, imagine what the guy at race rocks...
  4. S

new tackle shop on island highway

new tackle shop opened a few days ago just past the macdonalds on island highway....Right by the petro-can beside the liquor store. They open at 3 am everday for the summer....go check it out..they r still getting set up a bit, they even sell bag lunches, food, and tums for that early morning...
Back