Search results

1. fillet_and_release

Prawn line Victoria

I'm interested all of it. I'm over in Powell River though. Might be over that way in a couple weeks if you still have them.
  2. fillet_and_release

2018 Powell River Reports

Picked up two at the sand banks tonight, only the second time out this year so we were happy to pick up two (limit) in just over an hour. One was high teens and was my nephew from saskatchewan's first fish. Wind calmed down as we ran home.
  3. fillet_and_release

2016 Powell River Reports

Seems Slow to me. We have some flat landers visiting and had a decent morning at Coho PT two days ago but all small.
  4. fillet_and_release

2016 Campbell River Reports

We'll be up that way Friday, Will probably try Sarah Pt Friday and Fish around Stuart on Saturday. Hopefully its good! (of course it will be!)
  5. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2015

Picked up a high teen maybe a twenty pound spring at Sarah Point Friday Afternoon about an hour after slack. Had to put in lots of time for only one fish, a couple others spit the hook, but all in all a good overnighter to Tenedos.
  6. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2015

Went out mid afternoon today until sun down. Started out at Grants, spent a few hours there and moved to Hardwood on the Vivian side, finally found some bait there but still no fish. Stopped at the mill for half an hour before it got dark and didn't see anything on the sounder there either...
  7. fillet_and_release

MMMMmarvelous BBQ salmon marinade

It was popular. Couldn't bbq it though. In the oven for 15 mins at 375 worked well. Thanks. Won't forget this one.
  8. fillet_and_release

MMMMmarvelous BBQ salmon marinade

Brought a nice red to the inlaws in sask. Going to give this a go tomorrow as our contribution to Christmas appy hour. Just made the marinade and put it in the fridge. Can't wait!
  9. fillet_and_release

Small boat heater

.... like my boat.
  10. fillet_and_release

Small boat heater

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/red-dot-heater These look pretty decent for guys with inboards. Heat was going to be my fall project. Way behind.
  11. fillet_and_release

Looking for Volvo 280 steering bracket - Mid Island or shipped.

Have you found one yet? I know a boat wrecker that might have one.
  12. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2014

Just finished putting some of the catch in the smoker this morning. Got 3 the first night at dusk between Attwood and brettle point. The next morning the other boat got one in front of toba wilderness and all we could manage was undersize. Neither f us got anything the rest of that day. There...
  13. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2014

Anyone been up toba lately or heard how things have been going up there? Three boats heading up for the weekend.
  14. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2014

Thanks Charlie. Now I know.
  15. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2014

I'll second that. Where is the Greek wall? That's one I've never heard of....
  16. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2014

Whales just went past out in front. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. fillet_and_release

Powell River 2014

Yes Copper Bluffs is on Quadra across from the Elk Falls site.
  18. fillet_and_release

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

gotcha, thanks. drove past that area for years going to the ferry.
  19. fillet_and_release

tackle addiction........

Flashers never go out of style... Purses.... Not so much Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. fillet_and_release

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

I'm from Gibsons, What area is considered to be kitty coleman?
Back