Search results

1. Bag-Juan

BRUTUS ACE LINE HAULER & TRAP

Pretty much new , hardy used Brutus Ace Line Hauler - came with the new style plug but was changed to old style to match - i have a new style plug and a trap = to include. 450$ - Text me at 250-213-7876 - im in Langford close to Costco
  2. Bag-Juan

NEW UFLEX M66X10 ROTARY STEERING CABLE - 70$

Brand New- never been installed- UFLEX Rotary Replacement Steering Cable - M66X10 - Good for a 13 FT. - 15 FT. Boat i would think - 70$ Cam at 250-213-7876 - Victoria
  3. Bag-Juan

REEL REPAIR

Hey i seem to remember a thread a few months ago on reel repair. They were mentioning and recommending a guy in the Victoria area that was good and fair. I knew i should have wrote his name and number down but i never did?? Any chance one might know his name and contact? Thanks
  4. Bag-Juan

HARDY SILEX REEL & CUSTOM BUILT ROD BY RAY McPHERSON

Nice ol' setup with a Hardy Silex Reel 1974 with a 2-piece Custom Built 12ft. river caster rod - The rod has 2 tip's one lighter and one heavier - Built by well known Rod Builder from the Interior of B.C. Ray McPherson in 1976 - Rod is dated and signed, has the serial number and has the Gold...
  5. Bag-Juan

I-PHONE 7 - 32 GB - LIKE NEW

I have an I-phone 7 - 32 gb in mint condition, black in colour, with case, screen protector, charger, original box and papers. Its with Telus but can be unlocked for free and go with any carrier. - 325$ - Cam at 250-213-7876
  6. Bag-Juan

MUSTANG OCEAN COMMANDER IMMERSION SUIT

Never been out of the carry bag. Coast Guard approved, - Adult size 110- 330 lbs. Got all the instruction with it. Text or call is best if interest ed. - Cam at 250 213-7876 No prob to ship it . Like to get 450$ for it, less than half price, make an offer.
  7. Bag-Juan

Fishing in Ohau

Hey guy's , I'm off to Ohau next month and want to do a fishing charter. There is 6 of us, I'v been looking on line and it looks for around 900$ you can do a 6 hr. trip. We would probably go out of Wakakii area but thats not carved in stone, we will have a rent a car so can travel a bit but it...
  8. Bag-Juan

BRUTUS ACE LINE HAULER -- 400$

I have for sale a pretty much new Ace Line Hauler - Brutus Plus 40 Pot Puller - Use's Scotty mount and plug - the prefered choice of pot puller's. I live in Vic close to Costco - call me if ya want to take a look -- 400$ - Cam at 250-213-7876
  9. Bag-Juan

BRUTUS ACE LINE HAULER -- 400$

I have for sale a pretty much new Ace Line Hauler - Brutus Plus 40 Pot Puller - Use's Scotty mount and plug - the prefered choice of pot puller's. I live in Vic close to Costco - call me if ya want to take a look -- 400$ - Cam at 250-213-7876
  10. Bag-Juan

CAMPBELL RIVER FISHING CHARTER'S

Hey, i'm in Victoria and fish Sidney to Sooke, to Renfrew, - might be a bit late but i was thinking of trying something different this year and maybe giving Campbell River a try. I never fished there so would want to do a charter for a couple days, hopefully beginning of August if anything...
  11. Bag-Juan

SOOKE COHO DERBY

Any word of a sooke coho derby this year?
  12. Bag-Juan

2002 dodge ram 2500 laramie 4x4 - cummins turbo diesel

This was my Brother in Laws truck who was suddenly taken from us last month. He took very good care of it , always had it maintained and what ever it needed it got. It's an automatic and has 272,000 kms, has the tow package with trailer brake system. looks and runs awesome. Just had new tires...
  13. Bag-Juan

Fishing in hawaii

Looks like the famlly is dragging me to Hawaii this Christmas. I have never been there in my almost 60 yrs. We are on Maui, staying in a resort in Kihei. Just wondering if any other forum members have been there and have gone on any fishing charters and have any fishing experience's to share or...
  14. Bag-Juan

I-phone 5 - like new

I have a 16 gb i-phone 5 in great shape, not a scratch on it, always in the Defender Otter box that comes with it, also have the charger and ear buds that have never been out of the case, original box and papers - I-Phone 5 is with Telus - 275$ - 20 months old, i got the new I-6 as my contract...
  15. Bag-Juan

Sooke coho derby

Just wondering if anyone knew if Jock's Dock was hosting a Coho derby this year. I know derbies are a lot of work, to bad if they not having it as this derby has always been a fun one day event.
  16. Bag-Juan

Off shore marine products live bait tank

Live bait tank in very good condition, looks like the plumbing is there, needs pump. Measures 32 in. high, 28 in. wide and 18 in. deep. I have a couple of small dip nets for picking out the live bait. I'm in Vic close to Costco. 50$
  17. Bag-Juan

Aluminum tuna tower for sale

Good solid aluminum tuna tower for sale, more specs, and pics on the Used Vic link. http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/-ALUMINUM-TUNA-TOWER--RADAR-ARCH-_21839898
  18. Bag-Juan

Saltwater tackle shops around seattle

I am heading down to Seattle later this week for a few days and was wondering where some other forum members like to shop for salt water tackle down there. I have hit a couple of places down there that are not to bad, but alway's looking for something better. I am staying in Bellevue, the wife...
  19. Bag-Juan

Islander mr2 - gold

I have a nice Islander MR2 in very good condition. Has not seen any use in a couple of years. Comes with the neoprene case, - 375$ , - I am in the Westshore, give me a shout if you want to check it out, Thanks, - 250-213-7876
  20. Bag-Juan

New islander mr2

I have a brand new gold Islander MR2, never been used, all loaded with the proper backing and 30lb. maxima. I bought two of these and have ever only used the one. Box, paper's and neoprene case are all included. 450$ firm - If interested e-mail me at sea.bee@shaw.ca or call me 250-213-7876 I'm...
Back