Search results

1. Bag-Juan

150 ETEC power tilt/trim

I replaced mine last year and did it myself - never had to take the motor off but it was a bit of a bear? A couple of buddies helped me, none of us had ever replaced one - had to order in the tilt motor from South Island Marine in Sidney - I think it’s called Sea Pro or Sea Power now? The motor...
  2. Bag-Juan

WTB: looking for an islander MR2 or MR3

I have a brand new never used or had line on Islander MR2 - One of a kind, made special for a charity auction about 15 years ago - had apiece of BC Jade inlaid on one side of it - I don't think im going to get around to using it - I have the box and papers, case for it - sweet reel for sure...
  3. Bag-Juan

BRUTUS ACE LINE HAULER & TRAP

Pretty much new , hardy used Brutus Ace Line Hauler - came with the new style plug but was changed to old style to match - i have a new style plug and a trap = to include. 450$ - Text me at 250-213-7876 - im in Langford close to Costco
  4. Bag-Juan

Wanted - Old Yellow Peetz Rod in good condition

I have a nice one here - were you looking for one with the roller guides or the ceramic type guides? - i think i have both - i can post photo later today?
  5. Bag-Juan

2 old and rare fishing flashers

Those flashers look like they have been abused!!
  6. Bag-Juan

Best filleting knife sharpener?

One pass the fine wheel on the electric grinder - always the same side
  7. Bag-Juan

HARDY SILEX REEL & CUSTOM BUILT ROD BY RAY McPHERSON

Thanks Steplift! Let me know if the Shotgun falls deal does not happen!
  8. Bag-Juan

NEW UFLEX M66X10 ROTARY STEERING CABLE - 70$

Alway's good to have a back up one especially at less than half price!!
  9. Bag-Juan

NEW UFLEX M66X10 ROTARY STEERING CABLE - 70$

Brand New- never been installed- UFLEX Rotary Replacement Steering Cable - M66X10 - Good for a 13 FT. - 15 FT. Boat i would think - 70$ Cam at 250-213-7876 - Victoria
  10. Bag-Juan

REEL REPAIR

Hey! Shouldn't you be working?? lol! the purple Islander is working perfect! Not getting much use tho"?? Thanks Chris
  11. Bag-Juan

REEL REPAIR

Hey i seem to remember a thread a few months ago on reel repair. They were mentioning and recommending a guy in the Victoria area that was good and fair. I knew i should have wrote his name and number down but i never did?? Any chance one might know his name and contact? Thanks
  12. Bag-Juan

Evinrude oil?

I’m in Victoria and just get mine at South Island Marine in Sidney. 55$ a gal. for the XD100
  13. Bag-Juan

Thanks CRGreg! If you have 6 you may as well have 7? sounds like you have the perfect home for it with lot's of company for it! haha
  14. Bag-Juan

Bump! Offer's?? I collect reel's and would keep the reel and sell the rod if that's a interest to anyone? It just kinda all goes together nicely in the wood case so i feel it needs to stay as it is. I've never used it and don't have room to display it properly? - Cam at 250-213-7876
  15. Bag-Juan

Nice ol' setup with a Hardy Silex Reel 1974 with a 2-piece Custom Built 12ft. river caster rod - The rod has 2 tip's one lighter and one heavier - Built by well known Rod Builder from the Interior of B.C. Ray McPherson in 1976 - Rod is dated and signed, has the serial number and has the Gold...
  16. Bag-Juan

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

I have a 2015 Yam 9.9 hi thrust I bought new at S&G and I am on my 3rd Tilt & Trim motor now- installed 2 days ago at S&G - they have warranted both times so I’m happy about that! I got up one morning at went outside at about 9 and my trim motor was wailing away? The leg was all the way down...
  17. Bag-Juan

Campion 542 Kicker mounting question

I have my 9.9 Yam with tilt/trim and al the remote cables on a bracket just felt I needed the extra room fir all to work smoothly - I custom made my steering bar with a bend in it - works great!
  18. Bag-Juan

2021 Salish Sea Spring Fishing Derby!

Hey if you didn’t make the derby make sure you get your new SVIAC Membership for this year!! SVIAC is working there butts off for us! There’s good perks with a membership also as well so worth the 40$ !!
  19. Bag-Juan

Lucky Louie and some other old plugs

Nice one! Sweet , nice package there!!
Back