Search results

1. Ugly Betty

Prawn trap setup - 1 trap outfishes others 10:1

That’s because the mesh is all bagged out and flops around like your mother in laws underarm.
  2. Ugly Betty

Scotty 1106’s and 20 lb cannons?

That’s what she said. All jokes aside. He’s always into fish, and his forearm looks like Popeye’s
  3. Ugly Betty

Okanagan sockeye 2022

Been catching quite a few socks while fishing Rainbows in Shaha. They have been hitting a big black and silver Apex ‍♂️ Go figure. Sure a lot of schools on the sounder. Nice to see!
  4. Ugly Betty

Puerto Vallarta

Excellent resort and excellent advice. That’s what we did too.
  5. Ugly Betty

Tell Your Best Joke

Why are Fat people like marriages? Most don’t work out……..
  6. Ugly Betty

Free/ Crab traps need recovering.

First name is Scott and the phone number on the float is 604-618-0333
  7. Ugly Betty

A new outlook on Downriggers

It’s all In the name
  8. Ugly Betty

Marco if you manage to get out there tomorrow The traps are yours. And the crab Just don’t wanna leave them out there ghost fishing away.
  9. Ugly Betty

I was up camping this week at porteau Cove. Left the traps out overnight not realizing that we were going to have a extreme weather system coming in today. Unfortunately with my 16 foot Lund I could not get out in 70 km an hour winds and pull the traps. If anybody is out fishing in the defence...
  10. Ugly Betty

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

If there’s anybody out fishing tomorrow in the furry Creek area. I was camping at porteau Cove this week and could not get out and salvage my crab traps due to the excessively High Wind A tree top even snapped off and landed on the car in the next campsite. Unfortunately the winds didn’t settle...
  11. Ugly Betty

Wanted Groundsman for tree service!

We are a tree service based in Maple Ridge seeking a good groundsman. General duties are as follows: Show up clean and sober on time. Responsibilities include site clean up, brush chipping and chainsaw ground work. Training provided on site. Applicants must have own reliable transportation...
  12. Ugly Betty

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished Cap mouth to Point Atkinson and back yesterday. Marked Fish and bait But no takers in the poo brown water. Going to have to give that area at least a month to clear up. Trolled over a submerged crab trap out there too! Float was two feet under. Also a chit load of commie traps out. All...
  13. Ugly Betty

Howe Sound Prawn Thieves caught with photos

Brand new shiny aluminum boat I bet! Clowns!
  14. Ugly Betty

Tell Your Best Joke

15. Ugly Betty

Tell Your Best Joke

16. Ugly Betty

Any news on the Ambleside ramp replacement?

Sure miss the old ramp☹️Just curious if anyone has heard any news of the replacement ramp at the end of the park. Or is Vancouver still working hard at staying the no fun city.
  17. Ugly Betty

Vancouver aquarium to lose 3 billion per month

At least they won’t be out saving seals right now. Have to many already!
  18. Ugly Betty

Anyone lose this boat ?

19. Ugly Betty

Maple ridge boat thief !

I was woken up at 2:30am this morning to some dirt bag stealing my Lund from my driveway. The tung lock was cut and missing also the chain on the tire rim was missing. Clearly this was scoped out earlier as I didn’t notice those things where missing from the trailer earlier. Anyways the...
Back