Search results

1. cedarman

Collapsible Round Prawn Trap Stainless

Wooly, I am in Poco and would grab these today if Two tide did not take them. Pm coming your way
  2. cedarman

Complete Halibut Anchor System

Pm sent Damnfish Cheers CM
  3. cedarman

Complete Halibut Anchor System

Hey Damnfish if you are coming over tomorrow I'll be happy to meet you on the anchor system. I'm in Poco but mobile so please let me know. I'll make a very reasonable offer in person. Let me know
  4. cedarman

Bamfield Poett Nook Reports Spring/Summer 2012

Fogged in I am not replying to slag you because I consider Jeff a friend. I just want to say, that all us sport fisherman rely on the guides who are in the trenches everyday for quality information. Jeff happens to be one who posts true information and is a stand up guy who usually will help...
  5. cedarman

Bamfield Poett Nook Reports Spring/Summer 2012

Fogged in you are right that is fishing... Trust me when I say though Jeff (Osama) is a great guide and he will put you on the fish. It just so happens that the current fish on the west coast happen to be small 8- 12lbs with the odd 18-30 mixed in. You have to put your time in to find them...
  6. cedarman

Fishing gear for sale

You got it. Boat on my driveway as we speak.
  7. cedarman

Fishing gear for sale

Sculpin, Don't you have enough gear on that rig of yours yet???? Benfica10 is a new member and need a couple reels, I think you should let him have a couple. Just saying cedarman
  8. cedarman

Prawn Bait

Guys anyone know of a place on the Mainland that I can buy the bulk 50lb tub of pellets?
  9. cedarman

Needlefish Spoon Prototype Test - A New KILLER Emerges!

Hey Nog, I am in for some when they are available. Maybe I'll get lucky and suck up to Felix to grab them for me when he sees you. Great idea, long time coming
  10. cedarman

Canucks: 2011/2012

Well Lou played great and the Sedin put on a clinic. They are statement players in the league for sure. I still see huge upside to Coho, I wish he could get more ice time...If only the team was not so good like the **** hawks...lol I do not think there is a hockey fan on the planet...
  11. cedarman

New Habs coach doesn't speak French

My guess is in the off season the Habs ask Patrick Roy to be coach. The writing has been on the wall for a while I think.
  12. cedarman

Superstitions - - you can't leave port without!

Thanks best fishing investment I have made ;) Besides I can not let Felix have all the fun.....
  13. cedarman

My head hurts....

Guys I came up with an idea and it has worked twice so far. My wife loves that house wife crap, Jersey hores and Kardashian Sh*@! So when she comes to my TV room to watch I pretent to fall a sleep 10 minutes in. Both times so far she snuck away on the next comercial so to not wake me. When I...
  14. cedarman

Superstitions - - you can't leave port without!

Ours is a different one.... After we land the first fish we crank Black Betty on the stereo. Sometimes depending on alcohol levels it gets so bad that we all start singing it all day. The past summer we stayed at Woods End landing and Terry the owner asked if we were a mariachi band....Some...
  15. cedarman

Islander MR2's (Clear / Silver)

Hey Japhi....Post some pics of both. I am sure you will have many ppl interested if you do.
  16. cedarman

21' trophy hardtop with pod and 200 merc

Hey Albernie can you stand up under the hard top or do you have to duck?
  17. cedarman

20 Ft. Trophy FOR SALE, Qualicum Area

Hey Baddog please PM me some more pics if you have them. I have some one with some interest in the rig. Cheers CM
  18. cedarman

pip you make some good points. The tampa deal was just to eat some of their cap. really unless it is stamkos I want no one from that team the Devils thing, you have to ask your self if the nucks won the cup and then lost Parise in free agency would you be upset? I would not be. Also I...
  19. cedarman

So I watched the game last night and I would say it was a team effort to loose. The canucks are currently playing to not loose instead of coming out hard and scaring the other team. Maybe we need to play the sh*t hawks to get going a bit.... To Follow up to my post yeasterday about trading...
  20. cedarman

20 Ft. Trophy FOR SALE, Qualicum Area

Fisher-dude good eye. I had to look twice to see that it was the trim of the house.
Back