Search results

1. Flatlander

House insurance for Gulf islands

Retiring, moving from Alta and taking over family cabin in Gulf islands. Looking for insurance for the cabin and my boat any suggestions?? thanks in advance.
  2. Flatlander

Need a new boat trailer

Looking for a new boat trailer as my 02 eze loader tandem looks to beyond on repair brake lines, discs, springs look to be rusted out ,tires showing cracks. Cost of a rebuild about $3500 ??? Any suggestions where to buy or possibly repair?? would be appreciated.
  3. Flatlander

Marine mechanic Pender Isaland

Can anybody suggest a reliable marine mechanic on Pender? To much hassle to take the boat and trailer into Vic for service.thanks
  4. Flatlander

Garmin PS 30 transducer

Is anybody using this transducer for salmon fishing?, if so how is the performance? thanks
  5. Flatlander

Wet double eagle

Purchased Double eagle ext 206 with yamy 225 , have had it out half a dozen times and found that it always has a inch or so of water in the back end of boat, have checked the scuppers they look fine,was wondering what the next step is to stop this problem?, was thinking of temporarily plugging...
  6. Flatlander

95 Double Eagle 185 for sale

95 Double eagle 185 for sale , 115 johnson ,9.9 yamaha kicker ,full standup canvas, lowerance finder with gps , eze loader trailer, all rigged to go. Garage kept ,in good condition, located in Naniamo. My brother wants his garage back!! $15000
Back