Search results

1. Flatlander

Canucks 2021 Season

My flames looked good last night, canucks not so much.
  2. Flatlander

Motors to avoid. And why?

Make you a deal I will get the kit put in , but if the engine quits you pay for the rebuild, deal??? No you might be right,have waffled on this forever, should have done 5yrs ago but the mechanic said don't troll with it , don't leave it in the water too long without flushing it and you should...
  3. Flatlander

have heard that most of the motors with dry exhaust problem start to quit at 650 hrs???
  4. Flatlander

My 2002 f225 has dry exhaust problems, 650hrs runs really good but peeps like its got a bad prostate at low rpm, waiting for it to pack it in someday then will repower ,not worth the dough to put the kit in ,think it was about $2500 last time I checked. I would stay away from this motor
  5. Flatlander

What down riggers are you running?

"Scotty beam me up"
  6. Flatlander

House insurance for Gulf islands

Sorry not for sale , if things change , I know where to find you . Good luck with your search
  7. Flatlander

House insurance for Gulf islands

Retiring, moving from Alta and taking over family cabin in Gulf islands. Looking for insurance for the cabin and my boat any suggestions?? thanks in advance.
  8. Flatlander

Double Eagle Boats contact?

I had the same problem a few years ago ,wouldn't get back to me. They don't give crap about the customers. Hope your listening double eagle!!
  9. Flatlander

Double Eagle 206 EXT

Table looks good ,nice clean hull, must be a trailer baby!!
  10. Flatlander

Educate me on prawning pls

I leave my boat running as well
  11. Flatlander

my plugs are 30 amp
  12. Flatlander

I have a scotty puller EVERY time I pull my 2 bauer traps it bogs down and stops,have to reposition boat and pull again to get the traps off the bottom is this common or is my puller not working properly??
  13. Flatlander

2020 Sidney Reports

Another stellar fishing day , tried Wallace point by Bedwell gave it a go on the afternoon tide change, no bites ,no nets . One nice dungey .
  14. Flatlander

2020 Sidney Reports

That was not my intention. I have never caught much there before and didn't look at the picture that closely so I assumed it wasn't Tilly point.
  15. Flatlander

2020 Sidney Reports

Definitley not Tilly point , there is no fish there period. I haven't seen to many nets out in that area for the past 2 mths.
  16. Flatlander

Need a new boat trailer

Got some pricing on new trailers $6000 to $7000, ouch!! maybe a rebuild is the better way to go??
  17. Flatlander

Need a new boat trailer

Looking for a new boat trailer as my 02 eze loader tandem looks to beyond on repair brake lines, discs, springs look to be rusted out ,tires showing cracks. Cost of a rebuild about $3500 ??? Any suggestions where to buy or possibly repair?? would be appreciated.
  18. Flatlander

Lord Stanley's tournament

I agree with Sly lets keep the comments on the ICE .
Back