Search results

1. treblig

Time for dads boat

Thanks. I am going with a 4 cylinder diesel turbo Chev Colorado later in the year.
  2. treblig

Time for dads boat

Arima SeaRanger 17
  3. treblig

Time for dads boat

Completed with flying colours
  4. treblig

Time for dads boat

Sorry I had trouble with photo but all is down loaded now
  5. treblig

Time for dads boat

Done...Guess what gets delivered today Now we all know the story about what comes first the chicken or the egg. This deal was so good I could not pass up fully loaded, turnkey. Then I had to get a operators license. I have no truck so I guess I will have to by one. Thank goodness all my friend...
  6. treblig

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This looks nice. Anybody have any comments on the rust on the trailer also value on price. I have never been to Salt Spring Island it might be a good reason for a road trip. https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/salt-spring-island-arima-seachaser-1997/6866320048.html
  7. treblig

Time for dads boat

Thank you Mike. I will take my time but I would rather it be in Canada but so many good deals in the states. If the price is right even with exchange, taxes, and transportation cost it might be worth it with the addition to all the extra toys that are included.. I have learned allot by...
  8. treblig

Time for dads boat

Yes, I was but the prices are too high. I did get a lead for 24,000 17 foot but they changed their mind in selling.
  9. treblig

Time for dads boat

Thanks, everybody. This is the type of input I need. The search goes on. I'll start looking at the double eagles also.
  10. treblig

Time for dads boat

what are your thoughts on this boat in the USA. It doesn't have wiring for two electric downriggers but I think that's minor. So I would have a future cost involved. What other cost do you think to bring it up to par to fish off Nanaimo? Also value for the boat to hi or a good buy...
  11. treblig

Time for dads boat

Well, I am a little embarrassed. I can't afford a brand new boat as retirement has limited my options. Maximum 30k but I would rather it be lower. I know I do not want an inboard. I would like it to be good on gas. Two friends have aluminium 19 foot with 90 horse and great on gas. The others...
  12. treblig

Time for dads boat

We have always put our three kids first and their education. The last child has graduated from university and now that I am retired its time dad to buy the boat that he always wanted. I have always depended on others taking me out on the Pacific Pond. Now it going to be my turn. Thank goodness...
  13. treblig

Time for dad to buy a boat

We have always put our three kids first and their education. The last child has graduated from university and now that I am retired its time dad to buy the boat that he always wanted. I have always depended on others taking me out on the Pacific Pond. Now it going to be my turn. Thank goodness...
  14. treblig

Candy Salmon

That batch was hard as jerky which is what I wanted. I do shorten the drying time if I want more moisture. I am very lucky to have farmers sink. The trays sit in perfectly flat and I soak them then brush them off. I spray the racks before using them with oil. I keep the dehydrator very clean so...
  15. treblig

FINALLY GOT OUT ON THE RIVER

Very nice. Thanks for sharing
  16. treblig

Candied Salmon

I have had the pleasure a few time to enjoy Nogs smoked candied salmon. I can tell you its the best.
Back