Search results

1. G

2stroke V six mercury outboard powertrim 300obo

complete V six merc powertrim for sale. Works good. call 604-989-3840
  2. G

110 evenrude 2 stroke $600 obo

1989 110hp evenrude, electric start, powertrim comes with controls, control cables , prop & oil tank. Everything works, motor was replaced with new outboard, doesn't nead anything extra other than a boat & steering. Motor is due for a good tune up. call 604-989-3840
  3. G

2005 225 optimax parts needed or for sale?

Nead a compressor & other fuel system parts for 225hp optimax or can sell rest of engine for parts. Good powerhead,gearcase,electrical system, midsection, powertrim ect. only problems are fuel system related. Extra long shaft. 604-989-3840 sunshine coast. I'm setting my priorities. I'm making...
  4. G

V6 2stroke power trim for sale

2Stroke v6 powertrim complete works good $400 obo. on the sunshine coast. Call 604-989-3840 I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
  5. G

110 HP evenrude for sale

V4 2stroke power trim, longshaft,controls,cables & oil tank for oil injection. Motor to be sold as is. Every thing works, recently came of working boat to make way for new engine. Think it's a 1989 but would have to double check to be shure. $600 obo. Motors on the sunshine coast. Call bill...
  6. G

Who no's about ethenal in outboard gas.

Buddie at the fuel dock was telling me all the new mid grade fuel will now contain ethenal. So unless they start selling premium(Big Bucks) instead of mid grade(Recomended for most outboards.)The fuel has to contain ethenal. Looking for some insight to help buddie make up his mind on what to...
  7. G

What kind of fish did I catch?????????

In horseshoe bay marina today I saw some really wierd little fishes that iv'e never seen before, maybe I didn't pay attention that day.??? At first I thought they were salmon fry and was quite pleased as they covered the entire water column. There were cazillions of them. Something didn't look...
  8. G

Boat Centre horseshoe bay???????

Has anyone had work done on there boat at the boat centre in horseshoe bay. Wondering what there reputation looks like. Thanx in advance for any reply's I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
  9. G

175 malibu.

1984 17.5ft malibu hard top, fairly deep hull. Handles weather good for small boat. Neads cosmetic work and to be pretty again. Hull is solid, has 2000 200hp merc two stroke. Great all around boat, very fast for getting somewere, great for fishing or waterskiing. Has galvanized road runner...
  10. G

Nead those numbers please?????????

Writing my Feb 1 letter to all the MLA's in protest to are fisheries state. Nead numbers for how much comercial fish per pound compaired to sport fish per pound put into are economy. Seen them here before but can't find. Real numbers only please and thanx. Anyone not written there letter yet...
  11. G

Marina ice????/

Does anyone have any experience with boats being iced in at the marina. Will the ice damage the fiberglass hull? Our ice probably isn't thick enough to walk on yet but getting close. I havn't seen it this thick in three years in the same slip. This is the first time I havn't been able to get the...
  12. G

Real Mccoy Mercury O/B service manuals.

Been cleaning shop and have dozens of doubles and triples of factory Mercury service manuals i've aquired over the years. One set is all I have room for now. Have extras of pretty much all Mercury O/B models, couple extra mercruiser as well. Tell me your engine size & serial # and i'll see if I...
  13. G

175 malibu 200merc saltwater o/b

" For sail" 1984 175 malibu hardtop boat. Has a 200hp merc saltwater o/b for power (2000 powerhead) (works great) Hull neads some tlc. Boat is ready for the water if one's not to conserned about it being pretty. Will pretty up nicely with some work."I use my boats, don.t have them for show"...
  14. G

Rex Field (quote) Approx 1965-1970

Was cleaning out an old tackle box that hasn't been opened in years. I found an old set of buzz bomb instuctions from the late 60 or early 70's(when there was still fish.)At the very top of the page there's this interesting warning. "If you want good fishing for yourself, your family, your...
  15. G

Any Sunshine coast fisher's ?????

Been out from gibson's a few time's lately. Bowen, Keat's, Gower ect. The Fishing has been the ****'s.[xx(] A few shackers here and there is about it. Got one 15 @ tunstal last weekend after way to many hours of cursing. Thank god for prawns to keap me sane. Sook is starting to sound good.(way...
  16. G

What about the Big one's?????

HI ALL. Just a little confused!!!!! [?] Im new to prawn fishing & nead some input into this question. I throw all the pregnent prawns back. Is this retarded? Will they survive & still be able to reproduce? I see lots of fishers at the dock, they have lots of pregnant...
Back