Search results

1. G

2stroke V six mercury outboard powertrim 300obo

complete V six merc powertrim for sale. Works good. call 604-989-3840
  2. G

110 evenrude 2 stroke $600 obo

1989 110hp evenrude, electric start, powertrim comes with controls, control cables , prop & oil tank. Everything works, motor was replaced with new outboard, doesn't nead anything extra other than a boat & steering. Motor is due for a good tune up. call 604-989-3840
  3. G

V6 2stroke power trim for sale

This is a mercury powertrim. Wouldn't let me edit? I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
  4. G

This is a mercury powertrim. Wouldn't let me edit? I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
  5. G

2005 225 optimax parts needed or for sale?

Nead a compressor & other fuel system parts for 225hp optimax or can sell rest of engine for parts. Good powerhead,gearcase,electrical system, midsection, powertrim ect. only problems are fuel system related. Extra long shaft. 604-989-3840 sunshine coast. I'm setting my priorities. I'm making...
  6. G

2Stroke v6 powertrim complete works good $400 obo. on the sunshine coast. Call 604-989-3840 I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
  7. G

110 HP evenrude for sale

V4 2stroke power trim, longshaft,controls,cables & oil tank for oil injection. Motor to be sold as is. Every thing works, recently came of working boat to make way for new engine. Think it's a 1989 but would have to double check to be shure. $600 obo. Motors on the sunshine coast. Call bill...
  8. G

Vancouver Chuck

Was out today between bellboy & t10. Was real late getting out with the real crappy weather, five foot rollers getting across. Turned back more than once. Finally got out with lines in the water around 2:30, fished untill 5:30. Got are limit of 8 fish,6 to 7 lbs two rods, 4 flashers, pink...
  9. G

Vancouver Saltchuk

Out this afternoon off south bowen. Dropped the lines about 1:30 headed in about 4:00. Not even a hit on the hump so we went deeper between bowen and the hump. Hit two keeper's (low teens) lost one. Releaed two more under size. Was a lot of tapping going on once we found the fish but most wern't...
  10. G

2 Stroke Oil

Hay beemer. Ya it was the oil.(how many oil filers does yours have???) Gelling was the issue.It was winter and the oil got too thick for the filter. There was no corrosion in the fuel system only chunks of compressor rod and bearing. If your compressor sqeeks don't you think you have a...
  11. G

2 Stroke Oil

Recently I had to replace this guys 2005 225HP optimax because his compressor blew up. The fragments from the compressor damaged the shrader and air regulater valve's and allowed metal into the fuel side of the fuel system. Now total dissasembly of the fuel system would be required for cleaning...
  12. G

1992 Johnson 120

The main reason waterpump inspection is recomended every 2 to 3 years is so you take the gearcase off before it seizes on and won't come off. When this happens it's usually the end of the line for the outboard when the waterpump does fail.The bill to fix it will be huge. New driveshaft,lots of...
  13. G

outboard Suzuki

Thats the case with almost any outboard in salt water if it's not serviced including bottom end being pulled every couple years or so. (good time to check waterpump). It's even the case on stern drives if you don't pull the leg from time to time they will seize on too. So T.W. if you don't no...
  14. G

2 Stroke Oil

15. G

Allow recent immigrants OAS aftr 3 yrs not 10??

I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
  16. G

9.9 Yammie tilt stiff

Get yourself a chainsaw grease pump.(any chainsaw shop)(cheap,cheap,cheap) It will pump the grease through. You will probably nead to heat with a torch,move back and forth and pump grease at the same time to completely loosen things up.Hope this helps. Cracking the tilt tube nuts(if it has...
  17. G

Vancouver Saltchuk

I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
  18. G

Herring

Good to hear you lucky people still see herring in your nabourhood. We used to see all kinds in the howesound too, now there are virtually none.:(:(]:(:(:( If you see a herring it's a good day to buy a lottery ticket. **** on DFO[B)] and others once again. I'm setting my priorities. I'm...
  19. G

Fish farm news ??

It's about time the bigger picture is being recognized by the powers that can bring forth change. Hats off to everyone one or group that havn't given up. Keap up the fight to save our wild salmon. THANX everyone for trying to eleviate this one problem all our salmon and other fish face. (the...
  20. G

Funny Boat Names

Suzy Salmon Hole> One fishy boat.:D I'm setting my priorities. I'm making time for fishing.
Back