Search results

1. easydoesit

Ferry Road Boat Launch - Ladner

The City of Delta has plans to rebuild this ramp starting September 15th of this year. For more information and to provide input/feedback please go to let’s.talk.delta.ca Thx Phil
  2. easydoesit

Fishing Lodges - Rivers Inlet - Hakai

A Bucket List item for me is to fish one of these areas. Plan to go solo and am seeking some advice. Looking for a memorable experience with some Chinook over 25 lb. not fussy about food or accommodation. Worked in marine industries for over 15 years before retiring, so I’m comfortable on the...
  3. easydoesit

Towing on gravel, input requested

I’m thinking about towing my 20 ft fibreglass boat to Zeballos next year. I drove the road this year and considered it to be in pretty good shape for a gravel road, admittedly we followed the grader in. My concern is damage to the boat hull from gravel. I know some people use plywood panels or...
  4. easydoesit

Pinks in Area 29 In August

Would like to take the grandkids out fishing for pinks in salt water (have 20 ft. boat & gear) or freshwater. Live in Delta with access to launch at Captains Cove, where to go?
  5. easydoesit

Lowrance HDS 8 gen 2 for parts $150

HDS unit plus bracket, screen cover, power line. Screen partially burned. Lacks full screen display - see photos. Not a touch display - all function buttons seem to work as do programs. Usable for parts or partial display As you see fit. Can be demonstraTed. in Delta pm me.
  6. easydoesit

Used Scotty Accessories - $60 SOLD

For sale as one lot, some items like new, rest used. Located in Tsawwassen Replacement cost over $300.00, good for project boat or spares. No longer needed, have more spares than needed. 1 each Scotty Pedestal Swivel Mount #1026 - faded but functional 2 each Scotty Rodmaster Holder with combo...
  7. easydoesit

Hook Set when trolling for Chinooks

How hard do you set the hook? When do you choose to set the hook, when the fish is running or otherwise? Thanks, Look forward to responses.
  8. easydoesit

Delta Shoreline Cleanup June 1 2019

Brad Becir has organized the second Delta Shoreline Cleanup. Last year was a great success with over 5,000 lbs of trash collected from our shores in Delta , fresh and saltwater. Participation this year will include people on shore and volunteers with boats. The objective naturally is to...
  9. easydoesit

Fishing in Nelson area mid May

Going to be in Nelson mid May. I would like to get out for a days fishing. What's good this time of year? Looking for a fishing guide, recommendations appreciated. Thanks
  10. easydoesit

Advice wanted on Transducer choice for Lowrance HDS-9 Carbon

Despite the current situation with seasons, catch limits etc. I bit the bullet and ordered a new Lowrance Carbon to replace my HDS Gen 2 - 8 which has a burnt out border on part of the screen. Its use is limited as a result. Doing my bit for the economy :) The backup system is a Lowrance...
  11. easydoesit

DFO Proposes Complete Fishing Closures on Spawning Chinook in Freshwater

Source: Times Colonist June 2, 2018, http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/where-salmon-recreational-fishing-will-be-closed-to-boost-orcas-1.23322813 Rebecca Reid Regional Director for Fisheries and Oceans Canada (aka DFO) is quoted as follows when commenting on saltwater recreational...
  12. easydoesit

For Sale - Fishing Equipment - Anchoring gear, Helly/Hansen, Lowrance, Richmake

1. Anchoring Gear – SOLD 2. Helly-Hansen Floatation Bib Pants - $100 Worn for one week, black in colour, XL size, very warm 3. Richmake 1264 Mooching Rods – SOLD 4. Endurance Crab Pot Puller EPP600 (for parts) SOLD 5. Lowrance Deepwater Transducer - $75 Model HST-DFSBL, P6376 with...
  13. easydoesit

Winter Harbour July 17-21

We will be fishing out of WH with two boats July 17-21, a 20 ft Grady and a 21 ft Campion. If anyone on this forum will be up there and is interested in sharing information we're agreeable. We will be moored with Winter Harbour Lodge and staying in one of the rental cabins Dick provides...
  14. easydoesit

For Sale (2) Scotty 1106 Downriggers

SOLD Thanks to all who showed interest and those who facilitated the sale. For sale a pair of Scotty 1106 Downriggers. Good condition. Original owner, recreational use only. Well maintained, serviced annually by Berrys in Richmond, most recently in January 2017. Approximately 300 feet of...
  15. easydoesit

Lowrance HDS5X Fish Finder for sale by owner

Lowrance HDS 5X Sonar (Depth Sounder, Fish Finder) and Transducer This unit has a high-resolution 480 x 480 pixel 5'' colour display for outstanding contrast and viewing performance in a compact unit. The HDS5 X Gen1 functions as both a multi-function display and Broadband sonar processor...
Back