Search results

1. S

Scotty 2116 high performance propack riggers

Selling two like new barely used. Come with dual stainless rod holders on each . Swivel mounts And base plates. Steel cable $1200 firm for the pair . In Vic In Nanaimo this weekend. Vancouver on the 8th. Cheers
  2. S

Garage cleanup- fishing gear some New - shimano, penn , and islander

Sorry lol , added location. PM for pics. Can email or text any. Thanks
  3. S

Garage cleanup- fishing gear some New - shimano, penn , and islander

Hey guys, selling a bunch of stuff I dont need . Most things are brand new or had as a spare only . Everything is in perfect shape. Gold mr3 ported - never used had as a spare on boat for a few years - $450 -sold Penn Squall 30lw reel and penn rod - 6'6 . Excellent condition only had as a...
  4. S

Brand new in box Scotty puller

Bump. Still for sale
  5. S

Sorry no , sent a PM.
  6. S

Wanted : Honda Generator

Looking for a Honda gen for my trailer . Considering the eu2000 or possibly 3000? My last one was stolen whole camping. Let me know if anyone has one they are thinking about selling! Have fishing gear I could trade for it possibly? Thanks
  7. S

Brand new in box scotty line puller. Got as a gift and don't really need it $400 obo Possible trade for a 2106 hp or islander reel? Victoria.
  8. S

Wanted: 3g radar

Bump , still looking for one . Anyone ??
  9. S

New in Box scotty 1106

Good meeting you Norm. Enjoy the rigger. Steve
  10. S

Wanted: 3g radar

Anyone selling one ?looking for a Lowrance or simrad 3g radar. Thanks
  11. S

New in Box scotty 1106

New in box never opened. Comes with swivel and clips Scotty 1106 electric downrigger. Going to buy the 2106 instead $500
  12. S

Wanted: Simrad/lowrance 3g dome

Bump. Still looking
  13. S

GPS/Radar question

Yes , the bigger the better , it will be easier to view and navigate with . Wow , that' a great deal.
  14. S

GPS/Radar question

I would say get a larger screen myself, easier to work with and view especially split screen when running radar . Where did you find a deal on the radar ? Been trying to find a 4g or 3g to replace my broken unit .
  15. S

WTB 22-24' with cuddy

Use uship! I had my boat shipped from SC across to Bellingham and picked it up and took it across the border . Uship was great. You will get bids , even better if you are flexible on dates . I paid just under 3k u.s. for the shipment . Also I had the trailer converted to electric over...
  16. S

Wanted: Simrad/lowrance 3g dome

Still looking ! Anyone have any leads on one please let me know .
Back