Search results

1. uclueletcharters

Direct Drive mains kicker steering

Question has any one tied kicker steering in to direct drive rudder steering? Have twin direct drives and a 40hp kicker with wheel at back but would like to tie into the main steering system which is rudders. Be nice to steer from in cabin or on bridge as well vs just the station at the back
  2. uclueletcharters

SOLD - 25 Outrage twin 200 & trailer

1987 25 Outrage twin 200 outboards on a trailer. Raymarine chartplotter and VHF. Wired for electric Scotties. Motors just serviced at shop. 125-130 on all cylinders was told powerheads in great shape. Engines have approx 1000hrs each. Tank appears to have been changed at some point as it’s...
  3. uclueletcharters

Portside Front Windshield Glass for 2000 Grady White 232 - $400

Portside Front Windshield Glass for 2000 Grady White 232 not certain what other years this glass would fit. I ordered from Florida via Grady White's glass shop. It's factory glass and cost a fortune. Will take $400 CAD for it, the glass by the time it was shipped to me was around $1000. Still in...
  4. uclueletcharters

Wanted 2 Logger Derby Tickets

Anyone have something come up and can’t make the loggers derby. I’m looking for 2 tickets.
  5. uclueletcharters

OXE Outboards

Just came across these new diesel outboards, be interesting to see how they come on the market as they role out. https://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/boats/diesel-outboards-made-a-big-splash-but-do-they-have-staying-power
  6. uclueletcharters

Portside Front Windshield Glass for 2000 Grady White 232

Portside Front Windshield Glass for 2000 Grady White 232 not certain what other years this glass would fit. I ordered from Florida via Grady White's glass shop. It's factory glass and cost a fortune. Will take $550 CAD for it, the glass by the time it was shipped to me was around $1000...
  7. uclueletcharters

Guide Sales Pitch??

Had an interesting first hand call this morning, I won't type the name of the outfit out of Sooke's that's using the I will give you my limit on top of these two guests limits if you fish with me. That's **** poor, you catch the guests limits and that's a shift your supposed to be looking after...
  8. uclueletcharters

Rods, Reels, Nets, Harpoon, Commercial Life Jackets, Flares

Rods, Reels, Nets, Harpoon, Commercial Life Jackets, Flares etc. Have a bunch of gear looking to sell off. If your interested in anything let me know will let you know prices as you ask. If there is something you think maybe buried in this pile of stuff just ask and I will have a look...
  9. uclueletcharters

Aluminum Roof Mount Rocket Launcher / Rack - $250

Aluminum Roof Mount Rocket Launcher / Rack - $250 Dimensions - 54" wide by 30" deep Call or text 250-266-0595 will be coming down island this week if anyone is interested down that way.
  10. uclueletcharters

2016 4hp Yamaha outboard long shaft. - $950

Selling a 2016 4hp Yamaha four stroke long shaft motor. Has a built in tank or you can use a portable tank as it has the fuel selector valve. Bought it new from Port Boathouse for my son's tinny, good starter motor for him but looking to increase the HP now. Has the rear carry handle so it's...
  11. uclueletcharters

Now taking applications for the 2019 Season

Job Opportunity - we are now taking applications for a fishing guide for the 2019 fishing season. Everything is supplied from boat, gear and bait. Guides are on payroll great per trip pay & holiday pay. All required marine tickets are a must. Must be reliable and personable with guests. Must be...
  12. uclueletcharters

Nice center console at good price

Thought some of you maybe interested in this boat. They are a great all around boat with big beam for the length. click here----> https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/boa/d/21-trophy-center-console/6660158229.html
  13. uclueletcharters

2000 Yamaha 250 ox66 with guages and controls - Offers

Have a blown 2000 yamaha 250 ox66 with a cooked powerhead. It's a t 25" shaft comes with controls and gauges also included is a stainless steel prop. Offers
  14. uclueletcharters

Older 17 Double Eagle podded on a galvanized trailer $500

Older 17 Double Eagle podded on a galvanized trailer $500 It's on https://www.facebook.com/groups/239408736140426/ Boats in Ucluelet not mine thought some of you maybe interested.
  15. uclueletcharters

2018 Ucluelet Reports

Happy New Years to everyone! Looking forward to a fantastic fishing season here in Ucluelet. Crabbing in Ucluelet harbour has been okay, my sons been out jigging quite abit and there's lots of bottom fish around :) Cheers! UC
  16. uclueletcharters

Ucluelet Charters Guide Position 2018 - Last Opening!

Ucluelet Charters has filled one guide position and there is one more spot available. Guides are paid flat rate on payroll with the ability to do two trips a day. If you run an 8hr trip and a short afternoon trip you have the ability to make $350 a day. Each operator does approx 100...
  17. uclueletcharters

Charter Guide Position Available for 2018

We have an opening for 2018 to run one of our guide boats. Great pay and tips, our guides are on payroll with the option of lay off at end of season. Approx 100 trips a season per operator. Must have certifications. Area fished Ucluelet Email resume or send us an email to...
  18. uclueletcharters

Fishing Guide Wanted for Ucluelet

Looking for a fishing guide to run a charter boat out of Ukee. Excellent pay plus great tips on payroll. Everything supplied just show up and show guests a great time on the water. Must have tickets and experience fishing our area. contact us at info@naturalelementsrentals.com
  19. uclueletcharters

Aluminum Radar Arch and mounting hardware $450

For sale an aluminum radar arch, the arch has a mounting plate for a radar dome, 4 rocket launchers and all mounting hardware to fasten to your boat. Came off a 24 ft boat with an 8'6" beam. This was removed for a custom hardtop. Call 250-266-0595 or email uclueletcharters@hotmail.com if you...
  20. uclueletcharters

$6500 - Twin 150 Merc Offshore EFI, Props, Gauges, Controls, Gauges and all wiring etc.

$6500 - Twin 150 Merc Offshore EFI outboards, Guages, Dual Binnacle Controls, Guages and all wiring etc. Comes with Mirage Plus stainless steel props. Counter rotating matching pair. Will have shop get a health report together for any interested buyers. Will be available for for purchase in...
Back