Search results

1. W

Halibut Anchor System

Hey folks, anyone interested in my hali anchor system. Comes with everything in photos. Used it for 3 years and it works flawlessly. Basically just need a line from your bow to stern and it’s ready to fish. Comes with 2x300 foot sections. Plus 50 Feet for the bow to Bouy section. All...
  2. W

Electric trailer winch

Dutton-Laisson company (strong arm electric winch) TW 9000 12 volt DC. Used this winch for 1 season, works awesome. Installed for my parents who are older. They do not use the boat anymore so I took it off as I drive the boat on the trailer and do not need it. 400 or make me an offer Tight...
  3. W

Revolution 4 in 19p 400 bucks.

Hey folks I have 4 stainless props for sale. All are used but in excellent shape, no dents dings or any damage. Dm me your cell number on here and I will send you pictures if one of them interest you. I can deliver anywhere from kitimat-PG and PG-Van island as I’m headed to Victoria in a...
  4. W

Market assessment…… boat value

So time has come for me to upgrade to Something larger. I don’t want to but don’t really have a choice with logistics. I need a boat I can leave in the Marina and stay in comfortably (shower, stand up head etc). I have a buyer lined up for my boat already and we are just trying to figure out a...
  5. W

Lowrance point-1

Mounted on boat last year for a month and never even used it. Bought an auto pilot and switched to the AP. Half price 175 buyer pays shipping.
  6. W

Pink Mr2

Never used. Purchased 5 years ago and has been in storage since. 475 obo
  7. W

ISO outboard Jet 25hp-50hp

Looking for a small outboard jet with tiller. Let me know what you got. Txt me 2509618019 cheers!
  8. W

Props - 4 blade power tech OFX4-17p, 3 blade Honda 14x19

I have two props for sale. The first being the ofx 4 blade, Was used on my Honda for 1 season and was amazing for low cruise rpm and increased economy. Would like to get 350 for it. I paid 600 American after shipping. also have a 3 blade Honda that came on the engine that my old man bumped into...
  9. W

Sea star hydraulic steering ram for outboard

Sea star hydraulic outboard ram part no. HC5345, New this year. Put on boat in June and used until mid July when my engine died. Paid 1000 bucks. Make me an offer. Can have old unit as well. Seals are gone in the older unit. New unit is in perfect condition and only have it because I have a new...
  10. W

Boss Hauler Extreme (prawn trap puller)

Bought new for 800 6 years ago. Has been used 1-2 times a year since then as I only prawn 2 trips a season tops. Works great. No issues, just don’t use it enough. Great condition. Strong little unit that can pull a **** load. 300 obo Kevin
  11. W

Re cork mooching rods

Can anyone recommend someone to recork my mooching rods. I have 5 g-loomis rods I would like to get done this off-season. Thanks, Kevin
  12. W

Merc vessel view 403

Ok Merc ppl, if I throw my 403 into my NMEA network and bring my engine data up on my Lowrance live, will I get real time MPG? As far as I can tell I do not get MPG on my vessel view as it stands as it won’t have speed over ground until it networks up to a gps. I’m hoping once it’s all...
  13. W

HONDA BF250, Honda 15hp kicker.

Used 2013 Honda 250 and used 2013 Honda 15hp kicker. Selling as I’m repowering. Engines came new with boat in 2013 when I had boat built. (BBJJ1001057)- Honda 250 HP 1700hrs (BALT1600486) - Honda 15 HP 1000hrs All maintenance done religiously. All oil changes done. 15 hp runs flawlessly...
  14. W

Lower unit Honda 250

Looking for a new or used lower unit for a Honda 250. Let me know if you can help me out or know someone that can. Please and thanks. Kevin
  15. W

Honda ignition panel

long shot here folks but my key is sticking and my green running light is out. Looking for a new ignition for my Honda 250. Took apart to try and diagnose the issue with no luck. Anyone know where to find a used one? Or any advice on repair? Honda dealer here said the new ones are crazy...
  16. W

Flushing trailer breaks

I just installed new breaks. I’m in and out of the water probably 50 times in the summer. Has anyone installed a home job flush system on a regular tandem trailer with electric breaks? looking for ideas. Thanks kevin
  17. W

Best of BlackJack

was easy to find time this year to do some editing. Hope you enjoy it! It will at least kill 35 mins of your day. ✌️ Cheers, kevin
  18. W

Suspension seat for sale.

anyone need a suspension seat that’s in great shape? I put in a shockwave cause I have a bad back and I like buying new ****. Didn’t need it as there is nothing wrong with this seat. Anyway selling this guy. Put this on the boat in 2015. Paid 1000 American...
  19. W

powder coat coming off

Hey guys whats the best thing to do when the powder coat is chipping and bubbling up a bit, exposing the aluminum on the boat?
  20. W

Sage 4110 moocher tradsey for 4110 drift

I have 2 sage 4110 drift rods. Love em to bits but they are collecting dust as I spend most of my time in the salty stuff. Would like to trade one for a 4110 moocher. Anyone interested. I would make it worth your while with other equipment or cash. Thanks, Kevin
Back