Search results

1. alumaman

Hit the bar

I was at Tyee spit the other evening and some guy was clipping along pretty close to shore until he hit the gravel bar at the mouth of the campbell river. The bar was partly submerged so if your not familiar with the area your in trouble. Luckily It didn't look like anyone was hurt. It must have...
  2. alumaman

Campion explorer

Any idea what this one's worth. Here's what I know about it: 1999 Campion Explorer Recently rebuilt engine V6 single axle trailer down riggers fish finder Canvas looks worn No kicker Asking for a freind, I haven't seen the boat so not a lot of details. It's in Surrey
  3. alumaman

Hoochies, reels & more

Getting rid of some stuff. $100.00 takes it all, pick up in Campbell River. There are Flashers, hoochies, halibut spreaders & weights, downrigger clips & stoppers. The reels are older but work. The bait casting reels work but the Daiwa mini spins could use some TLC (they are about 30 years old)
  4. alumaman

Glacier bay

https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/boa/d/parksville-glacier-bay-20-ft-center/7397414122.html
  5. alumaman

New ranger

I'm thinking of getting a smaller truck and the new ranger ticks a lot of the boxes for a small truck. Anyone have any thoughts or pros and cons? Thanks in advance for any input.
  6. alumaman

2008 GMC 2500HD

2008 GMC 2500HD 4x4 diesel Truck is in Courtenay Asking 30,000.00 178k Original owner Never smoked in Full load leather no navigation Good rubber New windshield Completely stock no mods Regularly serviced Drive line fluids changed @ 170k Just did a clay bar & wax Interior is in great shape. This...
  7. alumaman

Hypersensitive times

8. alumaman

Halibut charter

Hi I'm looking for a halibut charter June 16 or 17. Anywhere from Nanaimo to Campbell river any recommendations would be appreciated.
  9. alumaman

robalo value

Here's a long shot to find a value, I'm looking at a 1988 24' robalo cuddy soft top with a low hour (unkown hrs about 600) 6cyl volvo diesel/duo prop. It's sitting on a dual axle highliner trailer. Comes with radar and fish finder, no downriggers or kicker. Cosmetically it's a 7 out of 10.
  10. alumaman

20' Cargo trailer

20' Haulmark cargo trailer with ramp door , 5000lbs tandem axles, 48" side door, spare tire and roof racks. New bearings all round and new drums and brakes on rear axles. 2008 model, has some cosmetic war wounds. Tortion spring suspension and tows very well. It was used mostly for transporting...
  11. alumaman

C-Dory

I'm checking out 22' C-Dory boats and looking at the transom/motor well I'm wondering how they perform in a following sea.
  12. alumaman

Boat value

Winter is here and since I used my boat 6-7 times in the past two years I'm thinking of selling the boat and I'm looking for advice on the value of it: 2006 18 1/2 Weldcaft DV186 2015 Suzuki DF 140 under 50 hours 2005 15hp Merc 4 stroke kicker Marine Radio Hummingbird fish finder Anchor 150'...
  13. alumaman

Rental accomodations

A family group are looking for a house or cottage rental on one of the gulf Islands for around Sept. 7th to 13th. Prefer a three bedroom for up to 6 -7 people. Thanks in advance.
  14. alumaman

Defiance

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/boa/6116292179.html Here's a buddy's boat for sale. This boat has been well taken care of.
  15. alumaman

Cooler frame

I'm looking for one of these cooler frames, any idea where I can find one like this? I'm looking at freeing up some space in the boat.
  16. alumaman

10 more weeks

It will be at least 10 more weeks before I hit the water.....
  17. alumaman

Thunderjet

I've got a buddy looking for a 20' late model thunderjet with a 1/2 hardtop. Prefers 175+ outboard. Any leads would be appreciated.
  18. alumaman

What's this one worth?

This one's 6500us, completely gutted and no power.
  19. alumaman

HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE

20. alumaman

Prop shop

can anyone recommend a good prop shop in the lower mainland? I need a counter rotating prop for a 140 Suzuki.
Back