2615 St galleon way abbotsford bc V3G 1c3 now where do I send the 40
  2. D

MR3 /MR2 islander // Shimano paddle handle conversion kits

Need 2 pairs where are you situated
  3. D

Rectangular prawn traps for sale.

Where are you situated
  4. D

Anybody Ever Seen One of These Plastic Spoons?????

looks a lot like a Finnish ice fishing jig I will see if I can find mine and send a pic
  5. D

Looking at a Sea Pro

. All good points except the Google it I know of Grady's,trophys,strikers etc I just know nothing at all on this brand so all I am looking for is local knowledge from westcoasters. Google lets you know you can go 35 miles out for bass. Thanks in advance for any any info you guys have.
  6. D

Looking at a Sea Pro

Need to know the pros and cons from Sea Pro owners
  7. D

Sea sport boats

Who has or have owned one of these boats. Looking for pros and cons:confused::confused:
  8. D

Down rigger line release clips

Changed from mono to braid made a mistake and went with 30 pound. Well there is no way the line will stay in the clip. I have had to put a 30 foot mono leader on to be able to fish.What do you guys do?
  9. D

For sale

From the nook
  10. D

What do you think

I was asking a fellow at the cleaning table with a nice catch of chinooks up to 30 pounds.No one else had many fish,so I asked him his secret.He said anchovies 24 inch leader behind the flasher. what do you think BS or not
  11. D

Trophy XL Mooching Reels

No message. Where r u as I am coming to the island sunday
  12. D

Trophy XL Mooching Reels

$200 and I will take it
  13. D

I now believe

Thats what I would expect so after talking to the shrimper I went to find the prawner and he was gone with all his traps. And maybe mine lesson learned stay well away
  14. D

I now believe

The traps were at 280 feet and 500 feet of lead line ,both traps had centre weight and listening to the threads on here clipped a 5 pound ball 10 feet from the last trap. good to know about the 7 to 7.Just pissed as that outfit was brand knew never used this was the cherry dip.
  15. D

I now believe

Well I listened to all the chatter all winter on stolen traps and found it hard to believe as I trust people.so new buoy 14 inch on sale &28.00 2 new traps $60.00 each and 500 feet of lead line $85.00.Fished around it for 2 hours and went in for supper and left it soak over night. in the morning...
  16. D

Strangest thing you have found in the stomach of a fish

Off of Sooke caught a 7pound coho with a 5 inch open knife in the length of the stomach.the knife was still chrome. Guess it flipped off the boat and made a perfect buzz bomb.
  17. D

Bamfield/Poett Nook 2013 Reports

Boat is orrgasm we will be back the last week une june
  18. D

I saw you and called you however you never answered so I thought you may have sold the boat. We now have a 23 foot bayliner. Not the fishing room but real comfortable. We found our fish at 60 and eighty feet.Where do you stay now?
  19. D

On fire today lots of bait
  20. D

Boat brokers

wondering if any of the mainland members have a name of a good boat broker they have had dealings with?
Back