Search results

1. V

Gmo Salmon

Well Health Canada has approved sale of genetically modified salmon. It will be in grocery stores soon, and the best part is they don't even need to label it gmo!
  2. V

WANTED: Scotty Electric with extendable boom

In Nanaimo but will travel on the island. Looking for a scotty electric with 48 or 60" boom in good shape. Please pm me with your phone # and let me know what you have, thanks.
  3. V

Yamaha T9.9 starting problem

So I just picked this kicker up, its a 08 9.9 tiller model with electric start. I tested the motor when I bought it and it fired right up and ran fine. According to the guy who just bought the boat it was on, the original owner only put like 200 hrs on it, still looks like new. Anyway, after I...
  4. V

Grady White Seafarer Value

So I am looking at a grady seafarer for sale. Its a little smaller than ive been looking for but with the grady drive it has a pretty good sized cockpit, but the cuddy is pretty much useless. So im looking for input on what is a reasonable price for an older seafarer? The details of the boat are...
  5. V

WTB: 22-26' Walkaround

Hello all, as the title states im looking for a 22-26' walkaround style boat setup, budget is $30K tops. Outboard much preferred unless its a crazy deal on an inboard. 2 stroke or 4 stoke, single or twins. Ideally looking for a Grady 23 or 25 sailfish due to the wide beam but will look at all WA...
  6. V

Boating fun

Couldn't tell if this was a joke or not lol http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/boating-fun_22924930
  7. V

3 Scotty Electric Downriggers for sale

Have 3 downriggers looking to sell, here's a link to the adds, Cheers. http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/2-Scotty-Electric-Downriggers_22845733 http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/One-Scotty-Electric-Downrigger_22845956
  8. V

Boat Mover or Transport

Kind of last minute but trying to find someone or some company that can tow my boat on its own trailer from Tahsis to Nanaimo. I rented a truck last time but being as its the end of the month, no rental company has any available. Was trying to figure out for tomorrow but if I cant find someone...
  9. V

Charter Boat Insurance

Hello all, I know there are a number of threads about insurance but haven't found one that is specifically for chartering. Im in the process of getting insurance for my boat along with coverage for guiding. Was surprised to find the cheapest my agent came up with was just under $1000. Coverage...
  10. V

Lowrance Elite 7 HDI

Just curious to get some feedback on this unit. Was in Hc today and they have them for $700 plus a $100 rebate and that comes with a 83/200 transducer. Im looking for a unit with nmea 2000 capability and this has it and for a decent price too. Any reviews on this product?
  11. V

WANTED: Garmin or Lowrance plotter/fishfinder w/NMEA 2000, Fuel Flow Sensor

Hello all, im looking for a Garmin or Lowrance gps/fishfinder unit with NMEA 2000 capability. Must be a combo unit, not just a gps. Also looking for a lowrance or garmin fuel flow sensor. Ideally looking for items on the island but don't hesitate to let me know if you have something and your on...
  12. V

Wanted: Tandem Axle Trailer

Looking for a tandem axle trailer that can handle at least 4500lbs in good shape. For a 23' boat. Cheers
  13. V

Rodgers Fish Lodge

Have a friend who got offered a job guiding at Rodgers lodge either running one of their boats or his own. Anybody worked for them or been contracted out for them?
  14. V

Gear Oil Change

Decided to change the gear oil in my 94 merc 115 today and this is what came out. Im guessing water has gotten in which wouldn't surprise me as the drain plug wasn't even tight when I went to remove it. And on the vent screws only one had a washer and it was very deteriorated. The drain/fill...
  15. V

Trailer Wiring Mess

Hello all, so I post this as I have come to the end of my rope dealing with a trailer light problem. A bit of background first, I run a Curt T connector kit on my toyota pickup for my trailer lights. Have had it working flawlessly for the past year. All of a sudden, after a unfortunate trip down...
  16. V

Cut polish

Hey all, ive got a 17 double eagle, looking to get pretty much the whole boat cut and polished including the hull above the waterline, gunnels, transom well, back seat area, bow, and the gunnel sides. Got a quote for $600, just wondering if thats a good, high or average price? Thanks everyone.
  17. V

Sleeper seats

Hello everybody, I have a 17 double eagle with a sleeper seat on one side and a helm seat on the other. I want to keep the sleeper seat because of lack of seats on the boat. But it's getting very warn and torn and im looking for options to either replace it with a new one or have it refoamed and...
Back