Search results

1. T

NVFD Durby , Fri Sept 25th

Hey Guys, Thanks for all the kind words. We really appreciate the support the local fishing community has shown this year, as does the Seymour Salmon Society and Athletics for Kids. We should be able to announce the total amount of money raised for this years derby within the next week or so...
  2. T

Thanks for all the participants that came out. Dont forget to pick your prize at the DNV Fire Training Center - 900 St Denis Ave tomorrow between 10-3
  3. T

Word of the day “HIGHWATER” Good luck to all!
  4. T

Dont forget prizes for best costume! Full Details Below - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u7nIuX5sZMFY0gJhRjW5I0QitohC3Dks/view?fbclid=IwAR1Q6kFbdsBIK-ijmknKkCnWULBoOG9rukbEVuGidNbViN3KwnFW0vDrwL0
  5. T

Hey Sir-vivor, I am one of the organizers for this event. It officially sold out today. The weather won’t be the best this year, but fisherman are a hearty bunch. My hat goes off to all the small open boats that are participating! Best of luck for all participants and thank you very much...
  6. T

Raymarine E80

Updated the posting Thanks
  7. T

Raymarine E80

Raymarine E80 Full Set up - Like new -Used inside a yacht cabin Includes everything shown except chart card All cables included Cost over $5000 new Priced to sell fast at $1800 - will include shipping for free
  8. T

Email sent
  9. T

WTB: Technium MH mooching rod

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/36852/shimano-technium-mooching-rods Not sure which model
  10. T

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

What length of leader do you find is best for an anchovy behind an in-line flasher? I usually run 5-6 feet leader for springs.
  11. T

MR3 Islander Light pink-$400.00

I will take it Thanks
  12. T

MR3 Islander Light pink-$400.00

I sent you a pm. Thanks
  13. T

Raymarine A50D GPS/DEPTH SOUNDER - $200 (Sold)

Interested. Where are you located?
  14. T

2018 DNV Firefighters Charity Fishing Derby

Hi Aheny, Yes, that web link is outdated. It’s from our original year back when tickets were $60. Thanks for letting us know, and we will update the website with the current rules as soon as possible. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone again this Friday. Tight lines The Derby Organizers
  15. T

Just to clarify the fishing boundary’s for the derby And all area 28 /29 This derby is boat angling derby Reminder weigh in Is 2-2:15 sharp Fish must be in line up ** please respect the shipping lane and commercial traffic and stay clear
  16. T

Sold out! Earlier than ever. For those who can’t make it, be sure to buy a raffle ticket at Highwater Tackle, including a top prize of a trip to Queen Charlote Lodge, Bon Chovy Charter, and tons more prizes! See everyone on derby day.
  17. T

Wanted - Fishfinder / GPS combo

Wanted Fishfinder / GPS combo unit for a project boat Prefer Lowrance, as I already know how to use them Maybe you have been thiniking about upgrading, or have an extra unit kicking around in your garage? Budget is about $500, but i would rather buy a higher end unit used, than a cheaper...
  18. T

Yes. Tickets are available at Highwater Tackle.
  19. T

Tickets are 75% sold out! If you haven’t got your tickets, get to Highwater fast. Prizes are better than ever. See everyone in less than a month
Back