Search results

1. Captain PartyMarty

Reels For Sale Trophy XL and Amundson

Hi Guy's Selling the following reels Tyee QR Trophy XL -$250 Amundson Theron - $200 -Sold Amundson TMX5 - $ 250 - Pending Will ship anywhere on your dime! Some minor scratches, these where used the three seasons on my boat. All work great, The TMX has one stiff handle (Rotation) and the...
  2. Captain PartyMarty

First Sportsman show Portland!

Thought you guys might want to see my setup for the sportsman show in Portland this week. This is my first show I am pretty excited about it!
  3. Captain PartyMarty

Enroll in the Small Vessel Compliance Program?

Hey Guys I got this Email from Transport Canada detailing what they call a new voluntary Small Vessel Compliance program. Anybody else get this and is it worth doing? CPM
  4. Captain PartyMarty

Fishing Charter Websites

Hey Guy's I am working on developing my charter website and have been looking at lots of diffrent websites trying to get ideas and figure out what I like and what I don't. I am curious to see what charter websites you guy's think are the best. What do you like about them and why? Post them up...
  5. Captain PartyMarty

Online Rifle Ammo Sales?

Have any of you bough ammo online? I am looking to find some 270 WSM but it's just not available anymore locally. Any recommendations would be appreciated CPM
  6. Captain PartyMarty

Hilti Serial Number Check?

Do any of you have a Hilti Account? I am looking at buying a used jack hammer and I was told that I could call and have them check the serial number. I called but the guy on the phone told me I have to have an account before he could check.
  7. Captain PartyMarty

Tire recommendations for heavy gravel road use!

Hey Guy’s I am thinking about getting new tires for my f350. My current tires are Falken wild peaks and they are pretty much done with about 30k on them. The gravel roads I drive have completely chewed them up there are cuts, rips and chunks falling of the treads. What would you guys get for...
  8. Captain PartyMarty

Uflex helm pump leaking

Hey guy’s So I finally tracked down the leak in my steering system. Looks like rear body seal on my front helm is leaking. Since I am up here in WH I would like to fix the problem but parts are hard to find. Stryker marine in port hardy has new seastar helms but the capacity is diffrent. My...
  9. Captain PartyMarty

Trade Electrician for Fishing in Winter Harbour?

Hi All I am looking for an electrician that can pull a permit and install a metered disconnect on a power pole on my property in Winter Harbour. You must be certified to do this kind of work. I am happy to either trade for staying at our place for a few days with your own boat or taking you out...
  10. Captain PartyMarty

LEH What you got!

Hey all so what did you get! I got a moose in prince George, second year in a row :)
  11. Captain PartyMarty

Lowrance Autopilot Messed up

Hey Guy's So I brought my boat up to WH this weekend. Everything seems to be working fine except the Autopilot just drives in circles when its engaged. End of the season last year the autopilot was awesome and was working 100%. Any Ideas on what might have gone wrong? I have already tried...
  12. Captain PartyMarty

Diesel Heater Air Duct piping

Hi All My boats diesel heater is located on the back deck under gunnel and it has a duct that runs from there to the cabin to bring the hot air to the cabin. The duct is made of super thin aluminum covered with a black plastic/paint. The pipe has completely rotted out with corrosion do any of...
  13. Captain PartyMarty

Awl Grip repair

Hey Guy's So I am going to try and do a repair to my Awl grip deck this week. In a spot that is under the deck the guy that re did my deck a few years ago sanded through the fiberglass and just painted over a section wood. Its not a big area maybe 12in by 4in. From the last repair I did maybe 2...
  14. Captain PartyMarty

2004 Merc 25hp Parts Engine - Free

Hey Guy's Before I take this thing to the junk yard I figured I would ask if anybody wanted this motor for parts. We took it apart to get to a seized swivel tube only to find out that the parts are impossible to get to do a repair, ended up going with a new motor. All parts are currently on a...
  15. Captain PartyMarty

Tips for Impeller replace Mercury 4 Strokes

Hey all I am planning on tackling my impellers on my 200HP Mercury Seapros this weekend I have done plenty of impellers on other engines but wondering if there is anything to consider for these engines? Do I need to know anything specific about the DTS system? CPM
  16. Captain PartyMarty

BC Sportsman Show

Hey Guy's I wanderer around the Sportsman show last night, to be honest what complete and utter waste of time. Really disappointed, very little fishing gear on display, no riffles. 75% of the show is full of over priced RV's. I don't recommend wasting your 15 bucks to go there. CPM
  17. Captain PartyMarty

2004 25hp Mercury Mid section

Hey Guys I have a 2004 Merc that needs a new mid section. The main rotating tune is seized up and complete junk. Are there places that might have used parts for these things? The power head and lower gear box is in really good shape so would like to try and save this one. On the other hand is...
  18. Captain PartyMarty

Insurance for Fishing Charters

Hi All I have some interest in doing fishing charters out of Winter Harbour next year and have been trying to figure out all the details before committing. I am all signed up for the required courses, and have started the process of commercially registering my boat. All that was easy, my...
  19. Captain PartyMarty

Trailer Rental Sidney Area

Hi Guys I need to rent a car hauler type trailer in the Sidney area. Do any of you know of a rental company? Google seems to think I want to rent a camping trailer when I search? Looking for an 18ft trailer with a load capacity of 10000lbs Thanks CPM
  20. Captain PartyMarty

Fuel Smell from Boat tank vents, Charcoal filters?

Hey Guy's I am bothered by the intermittent smell of fuel coming from my vents tank vents. Am I the only one that this problem? Have any of you installed charcoal filters the neutralize the smell? Or is this standard equipment on newer boats? CPM
Back