Search results

1. why knot

Windshield wiper

I am just wondering if anybody has some problems with windshield wipers. I have been changing wiper set every second years and I just fed up with it. I opened it last time and has a plastic gear and a big part of it was missing. I have a regular wiper and it is moving easy. Any advise or help...
  2. why knot

2022 Tuna Adventures

I will stay till Saturday or Sunday,
  3. why knot

2022 Tuna Adventures

I am planning a trip from Winter-harbour this Sunday if the weather line up. if anybody interested as a body boat , PM me or you could find me at the campground.
  4. why knot

Braided Mainline Recommendations

Thank you , I am a bit disappointed with Amazon, I think this is an aftermarket/ scam. did you ever test your line ?
  5. why knot

Braided Mainline Recommendations

Anybody could help me out? I just got some “power pro , no matter what” 40 pound braid from Amazon and I am not sure what should I do. Before I decided what line to buy I did some research and all the Line had bad reviews so let’s get the brand name one. So straight out of the box I did some...
  6. why knot

Ray marine St 5000 autopilot

I have a st5000 plus autopilot in perfect working condition with complete. Including rudder reference,pump,electric compass and display. It is an easy plug in installation. It is still in the boat for testing. Asking price $950.
  7. why knot

2020 Tuna Adventures

That is a nice looking fish , what is that thing in the water behind the boat?
  8. why knot

2020 Tuna Adventures

I am planning to head out Sunday from winter harbour passable stay over night. If any body wants a body boat PM me
  9. why knot

Winter Harbour Tuna Run September 2018

Yes I keep it up all year, drop by say hi when you up
  10. why knot

I will let you know when we heading out for tuna
  11. why knot

Very nice report Smiley as usual, we had a great time even we had only one in the box, thank you to be part of the group See you next year.
  12. why knot

2018 Tuna Adventures

Nice report ,
  13. why knot

2018 Tuna Adventures

Thanks for the report, it is not over yet , I am hoping we could have another run
  14. why knot

2018 Tuna Adventures

Great write up, good to hear you get in to tuna and did not get skunked as first trip of the year. Hopefully you could repeat it again. Good to see blood on your boat.
  15. why knot

Tuna, 2018 - it won't be long

Hopefully the next trip will be better, how far did you end it up?
  16. why knot

I am home but next time I go I will let you know and tell you my coordinates Hopefully next time we could team up and load up the boats.
  17. why knot

I lost radio contact with you right from the start, I was following some other boat. You gave me the coordinates but I punched it in incorrectly, so I had no idea where were you. Later on I tried the coordinates and figured out you were more than 20 nmiles south from me. I tried to call you...
  18. why knot

We are planning to leave the harbour 5 or earlier, I will call you when I am out side.
  19. why knot

I am planning a trip out from WH Friday morning if everything line up. We will arive to WH at Thursday and head out Friday early morning. Is anybody want to team with us? I will be on ch 12. Boat name , Why Knot
  20. why knot

Westport Octuna the hardway

Very well explained,
Back