Search results

1. D

Amundson reels , hmx rods, line counter and rod

How many rods do you have and what kind of shape are they?
  2. D

Stuff to give away

I’m interested in the easy steer bar but will not be in Vancouver till next week Can you hold for me?
  3. D

New turds and more hootchies

Ship happens. I am in Richmond right now and want to come to Lader to pick up the turds. Where can I come?
  4. D

Sent you a private post **** happens. Will take the plastic.
  5. D

What do you want for them. Looks like a nice selection to me.
  6. D

15lb pancake down rigger balls SOLD

Id be interested but not in Langley till for a couple weeks.
  7. D

river/ lake fishing vest

What size the vest
  8. D

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Thinking of doing one more Halibut trip to Ukee. Have never fished for them so late. Is there still good Hali fishing mid Sept? Any feedback greatly appreciated.
  9. D

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Just back from 2 days. Very hot the first day landing around 20 fishing mostly teenage chin. White hootchie and odd one on spoons. Fished Assits, Pill and Ritherdon. Everyone getting fish but not crazy fishing. Second day only landed 7 and you had to work for them. WeeGee did most of the damage
  10. D

Bamfield Storage 3 days Mon-Weds

I am looking for some to store a boat either in the water or on land for three days Mon to Weds. next week Aug 21-23. less expensive the better as long as safe.
  11. D

I am looking for a place to store a boat in Bamfield area for three days. Can be on or off a trailer. Mon to Weds night. Trying to keep it as in expensive as possible but still safe
  12. D

Algae bloom?

I’llI am wondering if anyone can comment on the water clarity in Barkley sound right now? How far out does the algae bloom go? Is it also in Ukee? Offshore? Long beach?? Any input really appreciated. PM is you like.
  13. D

Various Fishing rods

I’m coming through Coq around 6 pm on way to Surrey can I com Eliot at the Trpphy XL
  14. D

2023 Ucluelet Reports

Confirm fishing super slow last weekend. Fished Flo to red can and did not see a single salmon caught except for the people jogging squid. Tried multiple hootchie and one coho for many hours trying. Limited out on halo on Sat morning and then concentrated on salmon sat afternoon evening, all...
  15. D

Careful with the Hwy 4 stop. I went through it 6 times last week. The first 5 times was 10-15 minutes or less but the last time was over 1 1/2 hrs and I ended up missing my reservation on the ferry.
  16. D

Zeballos or Tahsis or Gold River

I am planning a trip this weekend and need advice. I am pulling a 22 ft boat on a trailer and sleeping on the boat. I am really trying to control costs and keep gas use down. Gas costs in my truck are paid for but not boat gas costs. Am I better to drive to Zeballos or Tahsis or just Gold...
  17. D

Wanted 15 lb Downrigger Balls

Could also be picked up in the North Island
  18. D

Wanted 15 lb Downrigger Balls

Looking for 2 or 3 15 pound Downrigger balls. Preferably in Nanaimo. Passing through on Thurs July 6.
  19. D

Port Hardy, Port McNeil or Nootka Sound 1st week of July

Only have a 22 ft boat so not wanting to run too far especially off shore. Keeping a fish is nice but fish a lot so not necessary.
  20. D

Port Hardy, Port McNeil or Nootka Sound 1st week of July

I am planning to go fishing north Island first week of July. Have never fished north of Nootka sound. Where would be the best area to fish for springs The first week of July. Have salmon fished for 40 years but never north of Nootka. Any help greatly appreciated.
Back