Search results

1. Woody

2021 Central Coast Reports

Launch before 8am.
  2. Woody

2021 Central Coast Reports

So I wonder the status of my 2 week accomadation reservation for late July/early August this summer. Will be interesting to see if they open this season.
  3. Woody

Central Coast 2021

I started a thread a couple weeks back regarding Central Coast that was promptly shut down. I was looking to confirm a rumour I was told regarding the heltsuk nation telling all operators of the Central coast lodges to not plan on operating for the 2021 season, despite the entire Heltsuk nation...
  4. Woody

Central Coast 2021

Just heard a rumour that the Heltsuk have already announced to all tourism operators in the area to not plan on any operations for this season. Seems like a touch early to be making that call. I believe they have already been vaccinated, and most of the population should be by the summer fishing...
  5. Woody

Shaved Ice between ferry & gold river?

Harvey from CR seafoods met me at 9 pm last night on way through CR and filled my coolers with shaved ice after hours. Top notch guy & service!!! Thanksfor the heads up guys! Appreciated. Now a few days on the water in Nootka!
  6. Woody

Sounding like I wont be getting off the ferry till after standard business hours now. Wont even make nanaimo by 5... So when you say funky hours, would they be there in evenings by chance?
  7. Woody

Thanks for the replies everyone! Woody
  8. Woody

Wheres the best place to fill a couple marine coolers with shaved iced getting off ferry in nanaimo, headed to Gold River? Thx, Woody
  9. Woody

Chewing on the Dummie Flasher setup

exactly my set up! Works perfect. Generally out fish my inline flasher friends!
  10. Woody

2020 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

my hewes 220 oceanpro alum is about an Hour min if you can straightline. At least 20-30 minutes More if you skirt chicken **** pass
  11. Woody

2020 Central Coast Reports

Is there any accomadations in Rivers inlet for bring your own boat crowd besides dawsons landing?
  12. Woody

2020 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Just got back from 2 weeks on the water around dundas island after Shearwater called to cancel my reservation the day before we were leaving. Decided to just wing it out of rupert as we were loaded and ready to head out. Had a local rupert friend roll out the red carpet and set us up with an...
  13. Woody

Shearwater forced to close

Dear Guest, Friday July 17, 2020 On behalf of the Shearwater Team we regrettably have to reverse our decision to open for the 2020 season that we announced a few weeks ago. The...
  14. Woody

Bella Coola Hwy

We were coming in our own 6 boats. Had rooms rented and meal plan. All accomadation and restuarant closed now as of yesterday. Gas,hardware , store open as essential service. I have a friend that was staying there, that was asked to leave yesterday, shortly after I was called to inform my group...
  15. Woody

Forced to close due to pressure from the local band
  16. Woody

Shearwater on BC’s central coast just forced to close yesterday by the Heltsuik first nation in bella bella. I don’t understand why this is needed when everyone in the area is not permitted to stop in Bella Bella anyway. The demands for exclusivity to vast areas of the coast by a certain race...
  17. Woody

Bella Coola Hwy

Just got a call today that Shearwater has had to cancel all operations and reservations effective now, as My wife & I are set to head out tomorrow, and our 11 year old daughter left this am with the family we were travelling with for z 2 week trip. Gas dock remains open. Yikes. Now to come up...
  18. Woody

2020 Haida Gwaii Reports

This story is all over the saturday am news.
  19. Woody

2020 Haida Gwaii Reports

A Reports to flow again soon, once law abiding canadian citizens get to their fishing trips after all the BS harrasment.
  20. Woody

2020 Haida Gwaii Reports

Wonder why the RCMP are not removing the people loitering, or harrasing? Seems like the one with the camera is the ignorant one IMO
Back