Search results

1. trophywife

2024 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

check out Rocky Point Charters FB or Instagram. seems to be catching!! I think Searun has been plying the waters too.
  2. trophywife

transplanting bass

the only thing worse than bass in our waters is bass fishermen.
  3. trophywife

Fishing gear FS

did all the avets sell?
  4. trophywife

About that Selective Fishery, by Bob Hooton

nets have no place in politics
  5. trophywife

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

adding seats is one thing.. without a big extension to the top over the deck area? they sit outside. any wave wash over runs down the walk around and dumps on them in the rear deck. i dont think i will own another walk around unless designed for everyone to be in under the stock top.
  6. trophywife

Salmon fishing is banned off the California coast for the second year in a row amid low stocks

cant imagine they do well through a feeding cycle here on our coast area with the pinniped overpopulation.
  7. trophywife

great hull shape, i could never wrap my head around a boat that is 26 and bigger that only seats 2 undercover. like a 200k grady that cant have 4 people undercover. crazy in my mind.
  8. trophywife

do they even have a certification> transport canada, coast guard? insurable i assume for only non commercial use?
  9. trophywife

Hali harpoon rope & scent tube

free 99? see you in bam. case of lucky?
  10. trophywife

overpowered is far better for a boat application. lower rpm and more push/torque at cruise.
  11. trophywife

Ocean Steelhead

2 in a lifetime, one of the dock at potlatch creek, the other was off the rocks in the bretton islands, it was around 6-lbs and was swallowed by a 30 plus chinook while i was fighting it. just the tail was sticking out the chins mouth when landed.
  12. trophywife

Southern Resident Whales - New Study Released Nature, Extinction in 75-100 years

just listening to the sob story on the news.. noise and lack of salmon. wow.
  13. trophywife

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

comparing apples to potatoes
  14. trophywife

what about an epoxy troweled all over?
  15. trophywife

USA purchase issue

i did this with my insurance broker, may be different for your situation.. showed sales agreement with dates, had the boat surveyed already and emailed a copy. basically had the boat insured before i even had it behind my truck.
  16. trophywife

Livewell pump (saltwater) is illegal in BC?

oh the memories of live bait.. copper bluffs, Fransico Point!!!
  17. trophywife

2024 Halibut Fisheries Notice

sea ya at the chicken ranch. ugh...
  18. trophywife

Axopar 28 or 37

donkey boat for fishing, and in rough water if you dont mind having family members washed out the stern.
  19. trophywife

2024 Halibut Fisheries Notice

i think the sentiment is the we as sport fishers and our micro percentage of tac, make no difference in the biomass.. we are just the lowest hanging fruit dealing with the scraps offered by industry/jimmy and government/jimmy.
  20. trophywife

Centre Cabin walk around vs. Centre Console

centre pilot house. 28 x 10'6 , twin 300's.. the dream..
Back