Search results

1. Charlie415

Boat vacationing at its finest

Our annual summer boat vacation when the children show up. Still there was two boats missing from the photo op.
  2. Charlie415

Wanted Volvo Penta Duo Props

Looking for a Volvo Penta C2 rear prop or a set of A2's. I know its a long shot but thought I would check.
  3. Charlie415

Wicked Tuna

OMG no idea a new Wicked Tuna had downloaded. I'm out for an hour. TTYL
  4. Charlie415

For Sale

For sale Volvo Penta C2's. Like new. $1000.
  5. Charlie415

Wanted to Buy

Looking for a set of Volvo Penta A3's. Let me know if you have a set kicking around not being used.
  6. Charlie415

Volvo Penta J series Duoprops

I recently tried a set of A3's on my boat, replacing the C2's that came with the boat when I bought it last summer. What a different boat. I am now considering selling the C2's and getting a set of A3's or as I understand the J3's are the replacement for the A&B series props from Volvo. Has...
  7. Charlie415

Radar Mount

I have a command bridge and I want to mount my radar on the front. I see mounts that will work on other boats but have not been able to find any for sale. Anyone have any idea where these could be found?
  8. Charlie415

Haida Gwaii day charter?

Have someone looking for a day charter out of Haida Gwaii. They are based out of sandspit but can relocate for the charter. They will be there from June 10th - 13th and looking for salmon/ halibut day charter. Any one have any leads that I can pass their way?
  9. Charlie415

The Pristine Coast

I watched this documentary the other night. Quite the eye opener. If you haven't seen it you should. Lots of interesting theory for sure.
  10. Charlie415

Halibut 2017

Area 2B 7.45 million pounds for 2017 up from 7.3 million pounds in 2016. Just need a date and we are good to go.
  11. Charlie415

Jigging for Hali

Wife hooked what I thought was bottom until it started coming up. She got it up about 10' and then the "it's too heavy" starts. I said are you sure you don't have bottom. She says no it feels like it is coming up. I reluctantly offer to take over. After a half hour struggle, can't really call it...
  12. Charlie415

Halibut Bycatch

Really frustrating trying for Hali and getting yelloweye's. Had to keep moving to try and get away from them. Do you think it would make sense to open up yelloweye at the same time as Hali? You could still open Lings in May-June but watching a yelloweye float away just doesn't make sense.
  13. Charlie415

Lowrance HDS7 Bottom Lock Issues

Just wondering if any of you guys out there running Lowrance are having the same issues as me. This is my second unit as the first one had unstable tx output sonar pulse period. It would lose bottom. The new unit that they sent me as a replacement was somewhat better until lately. I am now...
  14. Charlie415

WTT Mirage Plus

WTT Or Sell Mirage Plus Wanting to trade Mirage Plus 17P. Looking for Mirage Plus 15P or similar. Willing to sell as well $300.00 Thanks
  15. Charlie415

RCA Tracks

I was trying to figure out how to import the RCA's on to my sounder from Chart Navigator Pro. Was entering them as boundries but couldn't figure out how to get HDS7 to recognise them. Ran across a guy on the net who had them saved as tracks. Not sure how he did it but it worked out fine. I can...
  16. Charlie415

Virus and not salmon related.

showthread.php?17106-Canucks-2011-2012&p=214919#post214919[20] Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer 25/01/2012 8:16:10 PM Anyone else getting this message when navigating this site? Time for a virus scan I guess.
  17. Charlie415

Coating downrigger balls

Does anyone know where to get a glow coating for my downrigger balls? Thanks
  18. Charlie415

The Lip Ripper is for sale!

There seems to be more than one. LOL http://bellingham.craigslist.org/boa/2612178807.html
  19. Charlie415

First Hali in New Boat

So their are actually hali on the inside waters....LOL Went out searching for hali and got more than we bargained for. Forgot the scotchman for the harpoon sooooo luckily the rope broke and not the cleat it was attached to. Tried to hold the hali at the boat but that work out so well and I have...
  20. Charlie415

Green Sea Bay Report?

Has anyone been fishing North of Campbell River? I am heading to Stuart Island for a few days and was thinking of venturing west if there has been any action over that way. Thanks in advance.
Back