Search results

1. Charlie415

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

But hey. Currently no issues at all.
  2. Charlie415

Boat vacationing at its finest

As well as their #$%^ together. Great kids and adults alike. It's great to watch them grow into adults. Life changes so fast as they are now starting their own families.
  3. Charlie415

Sorry but our boats only go north. So no rendezvous. It gets way to busy if we go south. Although in truth we have made it to Jedediah once. But not in a while.
  4. Charlie415

Four 30 Commanders but sadly no Rain City. Three of them in one family. Sister and brother and brothers son. The perfect cruising boat for our waters. Even if it isn't podded. LOL
  5. Charlie415

Octopus Islands is a great place to hang out for a few days. If only three weeks away on the boat were as uneventfull as this. We had our share of RainCity moments. Stripped threads on the fuel pump for the banjo bolt at Burnett Bay 1/4 mile from setting the hook for the beach walk. Come off a...
  6. Charlie415

Our annual summer boat vacation when the children show up. Still there was two boats missing from the photo op.
  7. Charlie415

Kicker and Sonar Interferance

Disconnect the charging circuit to see if it is electrical interferance or prop wash. I would put my money on transducer wire getting electrical interferance. Re-route the transducer wire away from the kicker charging circuit or if possible away from any current carrying wire.
  8. Charlie415

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You would think for $160k you could wash the green stuff off?
  9. Charlie415

Wanted Volvo Penta Duo Props

So out of the blue I get a PM. Someone New Member/Guest knows someone who has a prop and gives me an email address. I'm suspicious but curious. I email and here is the conversation. Me: Where are you located and how much are you asking? Them: Hello Yes I have it available for sale Where are...
  10. Charlie415

Crew Members - Ad Fix

Mine has a bar at the bottom for accept cookies and enable push notifications that is grayed out and I can't get rid of. I only see it on Google not Edge.
  11. Charlie415

Wanted Volvo Penta Duo Props

Looking for a Volvo Penta C2 rear prop or a set of A2's. I know its a long shot but thought I would check.
  12. Charlie415

WIFI Oakbay

Retired April 30 as well. Well for the summer at least. I might have to go to work to get a rest. LOL Not sure where the days go.
  13. Charlie415

Commercial prawn opening date

Closed for spawner index testing. Recreational prawn and shrimp harvesters are advised that the harvest of prawns and shrimp by trap, ring net, or spear while diving, will close from 00:01 hours May 14, 2023, to 23:59 hours May 19, 2023, in Stuart Channel (Subareas 17-5, 17-6, and 17-9)...
  14. Charlie415

Small Bauer prawn trap

I will take 2?
  15. Charlie415

Vancouver - hardy

Just as long as it's not overnight.
  16. Charlie415

Crew Members - Ad Fix

Chrome on PC still have adds
  17. Charlie415

CORDERO CHANNEL—-TRANSITING THE RAPIDS

The hike up to the abandoned gold mine at Shoal Bay is a good hike.
  18. Charlie415

CORDERO CHANNEL—-TRANSITING THE RAPIDS

Usually first light is your best bet. You only need to go from Forward harbour to Havannah Channel which is 20NM. The worst weather will be out in front of Sayward.
Back